You know, that song you just love?
Whether it’s DMX’s “Party Up” and you want to do a 100 on the freeway; or if you have a partner with you, make out to R. Kelly’s “You Remind Me” while it’s playing.
We’ve all had those moments.
Well, our partner site MadameNoire, decided to come up with a list of 7 songs they think make us want to joy ride.
Here’s the first:
2. D’Angelo: “Cruisin’”
We gonna fly away, plan to go my way
I love it when we’re cruising together
When D’Angelo croons about cruising with his Boo, it sounds like he’s doing it already. Cruising down the highway, taking his time, doing the equivalent of a vehicular slow drag with I-95 South … and all the while making you wish you were in the car with him.
Read the rest of the list here
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- #BlackTwitter Comes for Piers Morgan Over ‘I Love My Whiteness’
- Matt Barnes: I Was Checking On My Kids, Not Confronting Derek Fisher
- Ben Carson Now Blaming the Holocaust on Gun Control (Watch)
- Done Deal: F. Gary Gray Confirmed to Direct ‘Fast & Furious 8’
- Kelly Rowland is the New Face of Seagram’s Escapes
- Temple Board of Trustees Set to Replace Bill Cosby with Tamron Hall
- Rinkins Report: FMU's Black Male College Explorers Program helps decrease achievement gap
- Janet Jackson, Chaka Khan, The J.B.’s Considered for Rock Hall
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here