You know, that song you just love?
Whether it’s DMX’s “Party Up” and you want to do a 100 on the freeway; or if you have a partner with you, make out to R. Kelly’s “You Remind Me” while it’s playing.
We’ve all had those moments.
Well, our partner site MadameNoire, decided to come up with a list of 7 songs they think make us want to joy ride.
Here’s the first:
2. D’Angelo: “Cruisin’”
We gonna fly away, plan to go my way
I love it when we’re cruising together
When D’Angelo croons about cruising with his Boo, it sounds like he’s doing it already. Cruising down the highway, taking his time, doing the equivalent of a vehicular slow drag with I-95 South … and all the while making you wish you were in the car with him.
Read the rest of the list here
- Who T-Pain, Vic Mensa & A$AP Rocky Wanna Collab With (WATCH)
- Lorraine Toussaint Talks Playing Morris Chestnut’s Mama on ‘Rosewood’
- O.J. Simpson Fuming: Women Have Stopped Sending Him Commissary Money
- Gospel Sensation Naomi B Releases New Single, ‘Break Free’ (LISTEN)
- White Police Chief Gets Home Detention for Killing Unarmed Black Man
- Casting Complete for Brandy’s New BET Series ‘Zoe Ever After’
- Rosie O’Donnell Checks Elisabeth Hasselbeck for Calling #BlackLivesMatter a Hate Group
- Perspective on Harris Co. Deputy's Death by Project 21 Member Who Served with Him
- RHOA Fight: Cynthia Bailey Kicked Porsha Williams in the Stomach (Report)
- James Bond Author Now ‘Sorry’ for Calling Idris Elba ‘Too Street’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here