You know, that song you just love?
Whether it’s DMX’s “Party Up” and you want to do a 100 on the freeway; or if you have a partner with you, make out to R. Kelly’s “You Remind Me” while it’s playing.
We’ve all had those moments.
Well, our partner site MadameNoire, decided to come up with a list of 7 songs they think make us want to joy ride.
Here’s the first:
2. D’Angelo: “Cruisin’”
We gonna fly away, plan to go my way
I love it when we’re cruising together
When D’Angelo croons about cruising with his Boo, it sounds like he’s doing it already. Cruising down the highway, taking his time, doing the equivalent of a vehicular slow drag with I-95 South … and all the while making you wish you were in the car with him.
Read the rest of the list here
- Ice & Coco Expecting Baby Girl, Talk is Key to a Successful Marriage (VIDEO)
- Thursday's First Republican Debate Line Up Released
- Joe Jackson Out of the Hospital After Stroke
- Woman Sues Lee Daniels for $300M Claiming She Inspired Cookie Role
- Banned from Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral, Nick Gordon Mourns on Beach
- Jadeveon Clowney’s Dad Charged with Attempted Murder
- Two Dead, Several Hurt at After Party for Drake’s OVO Fest
- Former Detroit Lions RB Mel Farr Dies at 70
- Craig Robinson, Amandla Stenberg & Megan Good in NBC's 'Mr. Robinson' (Watch!)
- Lenny Kravitz Plays Through Severe Wardrobe Malfunction (NSFW Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here