You know, that song you just love?
Whether it’s DMX’s “Party Up” and you want to do a 100 on the freeway; or if you have a partner with you, make out to R. Kelly’s “You Remind Me” while it’s playing.
We’ve all had those moments.
Well, our partner site MadameNoire, decided to come up with a list of 7 songs they think make us want to joy ride.
Here’s the first:
2. D’Angelo: “Cruisin’”
We gonna fly away, plan to go my way
I love it when we’re cruising together
When D’Angelo croons about cruising with his Boo, it sounds like he’s doing it already. Cruising down the highway, taking his time, doing the equivalent of a vehicular slow drag with I-95 South … and all the while making you wish you were in the car with him.
Read the rest of the list here
- BET Awards Fashion on Fleek (Watch)
- ‘Star Trek's’ George Takei: Clarence Thomas is ‘A Clown in Blackface’ (WATCH)
- Shocking Radiation Experiments on Black Children Left Holes in Head (Watch)
- Lupita Nyong’o Joins the Fight Against Elephant Poaching
- Tiger Woods in Denial Mode About Affair with Fellow Golfer’s Ex-Wife
- Jesse Jackson Blasts Twitter for Lack of Black and Minority Employees
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- Dwyane Wade Resigns with the Miami Heat.
- Red, White, and Bruised: Decades of Mistreatment Spark Anti-Patriotic Outrage Among Black Americans
- Charlene Crowell: SCOTUS Ruling Preserves Key Fair Housing Tool
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here