*One of the most famous Buddhist temples in the world is the Shwe Dagon, says BCNN1.com. It stands on a hill over 200 feet high and rises some 200 feet higher. It is covered with a pure gold leaf. Around its base are hundreds of small pagodas, in each of which is some relic of a teacher of Buddhism. Embedded in the solid masonry of the base is a gold box which contains some finger-bones, teeth, and other parts of Buddha, who lived many centuries ago.
- What Style of Engagement Ring is Right for You?
- THE (07-06-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Staten Island Summer' to Release on Netflix July 31 (Watch Trailer)
- Aaron Camper's Back and is 'Hypnotizing' in New Video (WATCH)
- MTV Presents 'White People' Documentary
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here