*One of the most famous Buddhist temples in the world is the Shwe Dagon, says BCNN1.com. It stands on a hill over 200 feet high and rises some 200 feet higher. It is covered with a pure gold leaf. Around its base are hundreds of small pagodas, in each of which is some relic of a teacher of Buddhism. Embedded in the solid masonry of the base is a gold box which contains some finger-bones, teeth, and other parts of Buddha, who lived many centuries ago.
- Joe Jackson Alert, Feeling Good After Stroke, Heart Attacks
- Stan Sheppard: 'Why Do A&R Directors Positions Still Exist?'
- Dr. Rosie Milligan: It's Time for Black Leadership to Make Sense
- Aretha Franklin, Nina Simone and Others Portrayed in 'A Night With Janis Joplin'
- The Socialist's Journal: Derek Luke
- Bobby Brown Speaks On Bobbi Kristina’s Death
- Nappywood’s 3rd L.A. Natural Hair & Lifestyle Expo Attracts Stars
- THE (07-28-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- NYC Principal Commits Suicide After Found Cheating on Common Core Test, DOE Releases Statement (Video)
- Gilbert Arenas' Deadly Accuracy Gets Him Banned From County Fair
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here