*After being hit with rumors lately, seemingly happy couple Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz talked about their relationship with Vibe.
The two first encountered each other about 14 years ago, they said, but it wasn’t the right time to get things started.
The producer attempted to get the artist’s phone number through a friend, but was the singer shut him down.
“It wasn’t our time yet,” he said.
ALSO ON EURweb: Hot Gossip! – Insider Says Swizz Beatz is Cheating with Mistress
Then several years later, the two went on a business lunch together and split the check, but somehow, Beatz ended up with Keys’ credit card in his back pocket.
“My credit card was in his pocket,” Alicia said. “Why was my credit card in his pocket?”
“It was the craziest thing,” Swizz remarked.
Overall, the couple is happy and thriving, despite the damaging rumors and false stories. The two are comfortable together and enjoy life.
By the way, the 31-year-old singer is now working on her sixth album and tells the mag that for the first time she feels comfortable in her own skin.
“Let’s just say I’ve been very uncomfortable,” she said. “I’ve been brave enough to be uncomfortable.”
The article is in Vibe’s April/May issue.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Behind the Scenes of Janet Jackson’s New Video for ‘Dammn Baby’ (Watch)
- #AirbnbWhileBlack Exposes Racism Faced by Black Renters
- ‘Dear White People’ to Become a Netflix Series
- Trump Tweets Pic of Himself Eating Taco for Cinco de Mayo; Writes ‘I Love Hispanics!’
- Whoopi Goldberg Ready to Leave ‘The View’?
- 50 Cent Donates $100,000 to Autism Speaks after Mocking Teen
- Genealogical Firm Vets Man Claiming to be Prince’s Biological Son
- Watch ‘Little Miss Flint’ Run Into President Obama’s Arms (Video)
- Paul McCartney Covers ‘Let’s Go Crazy’ During Minneapolis Concert (Watch)
- Beyonce Adds Dates to North American Leg of Formation Tour
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here