*After being hit with rumors lately, seemingly happy couple Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz talked about their relationship with Vibe.
The two first encountered each other about 14 years ago, they said, but it wasn’t the right time to get things started.
The producer attempted to get the artist’s phone number through a friend, but was the singer shut him down.
“It wasn’t our time yet,” he said.
ALSO ON EURweb: Hot Gossip! – Insider Says Swizz Beatz is Cheating with Mistress
Then several years later, the two went on a business lunch together and split the check, but somehow, Beatz ended up with Keys’ credit card in his back pocket.
“My credit card was in his pocket,” Alicia said. “Why was my credit card in his pocket?”
“It was the craziest thing,” Swizz remarked.
Overall, the couple is happy and thriving, despite the damaging rumors and false stories. The two are comfortable together and enjoy life.
By the way, the 31-year-old singer is now working on her sixth album and tells the mag that for the first time she feels comfortable in her own skin.
“Let’s just say I’ve been very uncomfortable,” she said. “I’ve been brave enough to be uncomfortable.”
The article is in Vibe’s April/May issue.
- Fox News Anchor Harris Faulkner Sues Hasbro over Toy Hamster
- Porsha Not Pressing Charges Against Cynthia for Stomach Kick
- Venus Williams Graduates from Indiana University
- Chris Bosh’s Baby Mama Reportedly Unable to Afford Bankruptcy Payments
- MTV Says Nicki-Miley Beef 'Unscripted and Real' (Watch it Unedited)
- Cops Enter Wrong House, Kill Dog, Shoot Owner & Fellow Officer (WATCH)
- Black Female Celebs Rule Magazine Covers (At Least for Now)
- Rihanna Puts Support Behind Kanye West’s VMA Presidential Bid
- UCLA Footballer Ishmael Adams Robs Uber Driver; Suspended Indefinitely
- Greg King’s 'Postcards Central American Soul Food' is Top L.A. Food Truck
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here