*After being hit with rumors lately, seemingly happy couple Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz talked about their relationship with Vibe.
The two first encountered each other about 14 years ago, they said, but it wasn’t the right time to get things started.
The producer attempted to get the artist’s phone number through a friend, but was the singer shut him down.
“It wasn’t our time yet,” he said.
ALSO ON EURweb: Hot Gossip! – Insider Says Swizz Beatz is Cheating with Mistress
Then several years later, the two went on a business lunch together and split the check, but somehow, Beatz ended up with Keys’ credit card in his back pocket.
“My credit card was in his pocket,” Alicia said. “Why was my credit card in his pocket?”
“It was the craziest thing,” Swizz remarked.
Overall, the couple is happy and thriving, despite the damaging rumors and false stories. The two are comfortable together and enjoy life.
By the way, the 31-year-old singer is now working on her sixth album and tells the mag that for the first time she feels comfortable in her own skin.
“Let’s just say I’ve been very uncomfortable,” she said. “I’ve been brave enough to be uncomfortable.”
The article is in Vibe’s April/May issue.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- PETA Offers $5K for Info On Puppies Found in Sealed Aquarium in the Woods
- Patti LaBelle Has More for Walmart; Steph Curry Buys a Mansion
- Laquan McDonald Killing Prompts Protesters to Target Black Friday Shopping Areas
- Kim Foxx Vows Reform for Chicago After Laquan McDonald Case
- #BLM Movement Picks Up Support from Benjamin Chavis and NNPA
- Jahlil Okafor: 76ers Rookie in Fight Outside Boston Nightspot (VIDEO)
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- THE (11-27-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- R&B Soul Jazz Singer Kenya Covers 'Little Drummer Boy' (Listen)
- T-Pain Tells Larry King Why He's 'Done with Making Hits!’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here