The Queen of Soul told the press that some things are “going on” and the movie is “in a limbo position.”
Franklin’s grandson is actually in the middle of negotiating a recording contract right now and she’s working on releasing her music with Clive Davis.
Even though it’s on hold, the diva is still looking forward to the day.
When the idea first surfaced, she was heavily involved in the potential casting, telling the producers whom she wants and doesn’t want to play her part.
But in the meantime, we will wait, hoping for a release date soon.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Steve Harvey Speechless when Kellie Pickler Almost Falls Trying to Buzz In on ‘Family Feud’ (Watch)
- Suge Knight Sues Chris Brown over Miami Club Shooting
- Maya Angelou Doc ‘And Still I Rise’ Wins AFI Docs Audience Award (Watch a Clip)
- Toni Braxton and Birdman Cozy at the 2016 BET Awards
- Lil Wayne Wanted for Questioning in Scuffle at BET Awards After-Party
- Usher No Likey The Donald: Wears ‘Don’t Trump America’ Jacket
- Venus Williams Wins First Round Match at Wimbledon (Pics, Video)
- Keyshia Cole Sued for Trashing Apt.; Landlord wants $150k Plus (Pics)
- Naturi Naughton Feels Tasha St. Patrick is Relatable, Not Unrealistic
- D’Angelo a No-Show for Scheduled Prince Tribute at BET Awards
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here