The Queen of Soul told the press that some things are “going on” and the movie is “in a limbo position.”
Franklin’s grandson is actually in the middle of negotiating a recording contract right now and she’s working on releasing her music with Clive Davis.
Even though it’s on hold, the diva is still looking forward to the day.
When the idea first surfaced, she was heavily involved in the potential casting, telling the producers whom she wants and doesn’t want to play her part.
But in the meantime, we will wait, hoping for a release date soon.
- NYC Principal Commits Suicide After Found Cheating on Common Core Test, DOE Releases Statement (Video)
- Gilbert Arenas' Deadly Accuracy Gets Him Banned From County Fair
- Khloe Kardashian Denies Cocaine Use at Kylie's Graduation Party
- Jill Scott Set to Perform Live on ABC's 'GMA' Tuesday at 7 AM
- Bobbi Kristina Brown Funeral to be Held This Week; Family Source Says She Will Be Buried Near Her Mother Whitney Houston
- Derek Luke Slams Instagram Trolls, Defends Interracial Marriage
- Bill Cosby Story Triggers Hacker Attack on New York Magazine Website
- Sandra Bland Co-Inmate Certain Suicide is Cause of Death
- Anthony Davis Turned Down 'DWTS' Because, 'I Can't Dance'
- Dionne Warwick Says Bobbi Kristina, 'In Much Better Hands Now’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here