The Queen of Soul told the press that some things are “going on” and the movie is “in a limbo position.”
Franklin’s grandson is actually in the middle of negotiating a recording contract right now and she’s working on releasing her music with Clive Davis.
Even though it’s on hold, the diva is still looking forward to the day.
When the idea first surfaced, she was heavily involved in the potential casting, telling the producers whom she wants and doesn’t want to play her part.
But in the meantime, we will wait, hoping for a release date soon.
- Karrueche Tran Reveals Her Father is Gay
- The Game Faces Three Years in Prison for Assaulting Cop
- ‘Empire’s’ Trai Byers on the ‘Jekyll and Hyde’ of Andre Lyon
- Ratings Plummet in Return of Halle Berry’s ‘Extant’
- L.A. District Attorney (Jackie Lacey) Silent on Pressing Charges Against CHP Officer in Video Beating
- Marisa Tomei Joins 'Empire' as Recurring Character
- Prince Yanks His Music From Every Streaming Service Except Tidal
- Bobbi Kristina: Grave Being Prepared; Alleged Former Drug Dealer Dies of Overdose
- Chris Brown Files Paternity Papers to Thwart Baby Mama's Support Demands
- Rihanna Drops 'BBHMM' Video; Kidnaps Fans for Tidal Launch (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here