The Queen of Soul told the press that some things are “going on” and the movie is “in a limbo position.”
Franklin’s grandson is actually in the middle of negotiating a recording contract right now and she’s working on releasing her music with Clive Davis.
Even though it’s on hold, the diva is still looking forward to the day.
When the idea first surfaced, she was heavily involved in the potential casting, telling the producers whom she wants and doesn’t want to play her part.
But in the meantime, we will wait, hoping for a release date soon.
- 'Slave Trade' Video Game Altered After Social Media Backlash
- Michel'le Back with New Single: 'It's Nothing' (LISTEN)
- ‘Welcome to Death Row’ Shopped as a Sequel to ‘Straight Outta Compton’
- EUR Chats with 'The Perfect Guy' Cast: Lathan, Ealy & Chestnut (WATCH)
- ‘Being Mary Jane’ Season 3 to Feature Loretta Devine and Jill Scott (WATCH)
- Teen About to Start College, Accidentally Kills Himself Taking Selfie (Watch)
- Serena Highlighted with Inspirational Commercial and Mural (WATCH)
- Trump Casino Worker: Blacks Hidden When the Donald Visited
- Fox News' Megyn Kelly Goes in on #BlackLivesMatter Supporter (WATCH)
- People of Note: Jazz at Lincoln Center Opens their 28th Season in the Bronx
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here