*TMZ has posted the 911 call placed after Whitney Houston’s body was discovered in a bathtub at the Beverly Hilton hotel on February 11.
The call from a member of the Beverly Hilton security team informs the 911 operator about a “46-year-old female found in the bathroom.”
“I’m not sure if she fell or if she was in the bathroom with the water,” he adds.
The caller says he was alerted to the situation by an “irate” woman who called security from the room … but he couldn’t get much info from her because she kept hanging up.
The security member — who never identifies Whitney by name — tells the operator he was under the impression the 46-year-old woman was not breathing.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Oprah's Convo with T. D. Jakes About Mega Church Series 'Greenleaf' (Photos)
- George Zimmerman Brags About Selling Gun That Killed Trayvon
- Presenting the EURweb - Kashif & Friends, Black Music Month Celebration On-Line Contest!
- Angela Simmons Confirms Pregnancy: 'We Are Overjoyed'
- How to Start Your Own Online Casino
- Was Prince Better than Hendrix? Only if He Crosses the Entertainment Divide
- Alexandra Shipp & the 'X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cast in the Big Apple
- Savion Glover's Feet Perform Magical Feats
- Keke Palmer Said to be Replacing Tamar Braxton on 'The Real?' (Report)
- First Look: Cynthia Bailey's New Luxury Luggage Line 'CARGO by Cynthia Bailey'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here