*TMZ has posted the 911 call placed after Whitney Houston’s body was discovered in a bathtub at the Beverly Hilton hotel on February 11.
The call from a member of the Beverly Hilton security team informs the 911 operator about a “46-year-old female found in the bathroom.”
“I’m not sure if she fell or if she was in the bathroom with the water,” he adds.
The caller says he was alerted to the situation by an “irate” woman who called security from the room … but he couldn’t get much info from her because she kept hanging up.
The security member — who never identifies Whitney by name — tells the operator he was under the impression the 46-year-old woman was not breathing.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- PETA Offers $5K for Info On Puppies Found in Sealed Aquarium in the Woods
- Patti LaBelle Has More for Walmart; Steph Curry Buys a Mansion
- Laquan McDonald Killing Prompts Protesters to Target Black Friday Shopping Areas
- Kim Foxx Vows Reform for Chicago After Laquan McDonald Case
- #BLM Movement Picks Up Support from Benjamin Chavis and NNPA
- Jahlil Okafor: 76ers Rookie in Fight Outside Boston Nightspot (VIDEO)
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- THE (11-27-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- R&B Soul Jazz Singer Kenya Covers 'Little Drummer Boy' (Listen)
- T-Pain Tells Larry King Why He's 'Done with Making Hits!’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here