*TMZ has posted the 911 call placed after Whitney Houston’s body was discovered in a bathtub at the Beverly Hilton hotel on February 11.
The call from a member of the Beverly Hilton security team informs the 911 operator about a “46-year-old female found in the bathroom.”
“I’m not sure if she fell or if she was in the bathroom with the water,” he adds.
The caller says he was alerted to the situation by an “irate” woman who called security from the room … but he couldn’t get much info from her because she kept hanging up.
The security member — who never identifies Whitney by name — tells the operator he was under the impression the 46-year-old woman was not breathing.
- Rachel Dolezal is Pregnant
- THE (09-02-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Nicki Minaj Wax Figure Getting Makeover After Fans Pressure Museum
- 'Selfish' Kardashians Being Sued Over Disruptive Fireworks Show
- Who T-Pain, Vic Mensa & A$AP Rocky Wanna Collab With (WATCH)
- Lorraine Toussaint Talks Playing Morris Chestnut’s Mama on ‘Rosewood’
- O.J. Simpson Fuming: Women Have Stopped Sending Him Commissary Money
- Gospel Sensation Naomi B Releases New Single, ‘Break Free’ (LISTEN)
- White Police Chief Gets Home Detention for Killing Unarmed Black Man
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here