*TMZ has posted the 911 call placed after Whitney Houston’s body was discovered in a bathtub at the Beverly Hilton hotel on February 11.
The call from a member of the Beverly Hilton security team informs the 911 operator about a “46-year-old female found in the bathroom.”
“I’m not sure if she fell or if she was in the bathroom with the water,” he adds.
The caller says he was alerted to the situation by an “irate” woman who called security from the room … but he couldn’t get much info from her because she kept hanging up.
The security member — who never identifies Whitney by name — tells the operator he was under the impression the 46-year-old woman was not breathing.
- THE (08-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Bobby Shmurda, Girlfriend Plead Not Guilty to New Weapons Charges
- After Five Seasons, ‘Key & Peele’ Ending Comedy Central Run
- Neo-Soul Duo Presents Annual ‘Kindred the Family Reunion’ in Philly
- Amber Rose Reacts to Trolls Who Criticize 'Slut Walk' Initiative
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here