*TMZ has posted the 911 call placed after Whitney Houston’s body was discovered in a bathtub at the Beverly Hilton hotel on February 11.
The call from a member of the Beverly Hilton security team informs the 911 operator about a “46-year-old female found in the bathroom.”
“I’m not sure if she fell or if she was in the bathroom with the water,” he adds.
The caller says he was alerted to the situation by an “irate” woman who called security from the room … but he couldn’t get much info from her because she kept hanging up.
The security member — who never identifies Whitney by name — tells the operator he was under the impression the 46-year-old woman was not breathing.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (10-13-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- John Legend and Chrissy Teigen Expecting their First Child
- Fearing Flight Risk, DA Wanted Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Autopsy Sealed
- Draya Michele Lands Role Opposite Marques Houston in ‘Will to Love’
- Newlyweds Michael Jai White and Gillian White Spotted in NYC (Snaps!)
- No Reality Show For Amber Rose & Black Chyna; Scarface Honored & Arrested
- Fla. Teens Who Died After Being Hypnotized By Former Principal, Remembered at 'Homecoming' (Watch)
- Twitter Rejects Rita Ora’s Dream ‘Lady Marmalade’ Remake With Iggy Azalea, Miley Cyrus & Charli XCX
- Report: Paris Jackson On Verge of Meltdown; Hasn’t Seen Mom in Over a Year
- Kardashian Friend Malika Haqq Apologizes for DUI Arrest
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here