After he brought it up again during a recent radio interview, Banks took the good ol’ Twitter to get back at T.I.
Her message was pretty extreme with a whole bunch of expletives and other choice commentary.
Background: Tip was on The WGCI (Chicago) Morning Riot show to talk about his new project, along with the madness between Iggy and Azealia. Instead of keeping the whole bit between the girls, Azealia decided to address T.I.
But he responded with, “That is what I consider… b*tch sh*t.”
“I’m a man. You ain’t got no business addressing me. Get your man to address me. He and I can speak on it. Keep dealing with that woman [Iggy]. Me and you ain’ got nowhere to go with that.”
That’s when Azealia fired back via Twitter to express her disdain about the whole thing.
Drama for no reason.
Here’s Tip on WGCI’s Morning Riot show:
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Tamar Braxton: ‘Ariana Grande Can Sing Her Face Off,’ But She Ain’t No Mariah
- Watch Obama Meet Woman Named Weezy and Break Into ‘Jeffersons’ Theme Song
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here