After he brought it up again during a recent radio interview, Banks took the good ol’ Twitter to get back at T.I.
Her message was pretty extreme with a whole bunch of expletives and other choice commentary.
Background: Tip was on The WGCI (Chicago) Morning Riot show to talk about his new project, along with the madness between Iggy and Azealia. Instead of keeping the whole bit between the girls, Azealia decided to address T.I.
But he responded with, “That is what I consider… b*tch sh*t.”
“I’m a man. You ain’t got no business addressing me. Get your man to address me. He and I can speak on it. Keep dealing with that woman [Iggy]. Me and you ain’ got nowhere to go with that.”
That’s when Azealia fired back via Twitter to express her disdain about the whole thing.
Drama for no reason.
Here’s Tip on WGCI’s Morning Riot show:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Eddie Murphy and Girlfriend Paige Butcher Welcome Baby Girl
- Khloé Kardashian Reportedly Boots Ex’s Daddy from his Home
- Michael Strahan Tells 'Extra' He's Not Listening to Rumors About Him
- Now That Beyonce is Done Eating from the White Man’s Hand, She’s Finally Ready to Be A Negro (How Convenient)
- Monica Forgives Shannon, Philly Pushers Approve of Steph Curry
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- A Legendary Night in Los Angeles with the Ojays' Eddie Levert
- Prince’s Half-Brother Alfred Says Sibling Trying to Get Him Declared Mentally Incompetent
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here