After he brought it up again during a recent radio interview, Banks took the good ol’ Twitter to get back at T.I.
Her message was pretty extreme with a whole bunch of expletives and other choice commentary.
Background: Tip was on The WGCI (Chicago) Morning Riot show to talk about his new project, along with the madness between Iggy and Azealia. Instead of keeping the whole bit between the girls, Azealia decided to address T.I.
But he responded with, “That is what I consider… b*tch sh*t.”
“I’m a man. You ain’t got no business addressing me. Get your man to address me. He and I can speak on it. Keep dealing with that woman [Iggy]. Me and you ain’ got nowhere to go with that.”
That’s when Azealia fired back via Twitter to express her disdain about the whole thing.
Drama for no reason.
Here’s Tip on WGCI’s Morning Riot show:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- TV Review: The Black Panthers Van Guard of the Revolution
- Wendy Williams Blasts Ciara Over $15 Million Future Lawsuit
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Black Stars Support Oscars At NAACP Image Awards (WATCH)
- Coalition of Police Officers Support Beyoncé’ & Formation Music Video
- Tina Campbell Calls Husband's Cheating Scandal 'Empowering'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here