After he brought it up again during a recent radio interview, Banks took the good ol’ Twitter to get back at T.I.
Her message was pretty extreme with a whole bunch of expletives and other choice commentary.
Background: Tip was on The WGCI (Chicago) Morning Riot show to talk about his new project, along with the madness between Iggy and Azealia. Instead of keeping the whole bit between the girls, Azealia decided to address T.I.
But he responded with, “That is what I consider… b*tch sh*t.”
“I’m a man. You ain’t got no business addressing me. Get your man to address me. He and I can speak on it. Keep dealing with that woman [Iggy]. Me and you ain’ got nowhere to go with that.”
That’s when Azealia fired back via Twitter to express her disdain about the whole thing.
Drama for no reason.
Here’s Tip on WGCI’s Morning Riot show:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- #BlackTwitter Comes for Piers Morgan Over ‘I Love My Whiteness’
- Matt Barnes: I Was Checking On My Kids, Not Confronting Derek Fisher
- Ben Carson Now Blaming the Holocaust on Gun Control (Watch)
- Done Deal: F. Gary Gray Confirmed to Direct ‘Fast & Furious 8’
- Kelly Rowland is the New Face of Seagram’s Escapes
- Temple Board of Trustees Set to Replace Bill Cosby with Tamron Hall
- Rinkins Report: FMU's Black Male College Explorers Program helps decrease achievement gap
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here