After he brought it up again during a recent radio interview, Banks took the good ol’ Twitter to get back at T.I.
Her message was pretty extreme with a whole bunch of expletives and other choice commentary.
Background: Tip was on The WGCI (Chicago) Morning Riot show to talk about his new project, along with the madness between Iggy and Azealia. Instead of keeping the whole bit between the girls, Azealia decided to address T.I.
But he responded with, “That is what I consider… b*tch sh*t.”
“I’m a man. You ain’t got no business addressing me. Get your man to address me. He and I can speak on it. Keep dealing with that woman [Iggy]. Me and you ain’ got nowhere to go with that.”
That’s when Azealia fired back via Twitter to express her disdain about the whole thing.
Drama for no reason.
Here’s Tip on WGCI’s Morning Riot show:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Cute as Heck: 10-Year Old Gets to 'Play Bass' With Paul McCartney (Watch)
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- 'Roots' Star Anika Noni Rose: 'We Need To Hear About Our Holocaust' [EUR Exclusive]
- Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce, Being 'Psycho' Mom, Her Mother's Death (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here