It seems they plan on filing a lawsuit against her for publicly trashing the show.
If you recall … producers of VH1’s hit series were PISSED after Williams filed a lawsuit against fellow cast member Nia Crooks after she slapped Williams in the face while taping an episode.
Now sources tell TMZ — producers are ready to take their own legal action after Williams went on a media rampage and blasted “BB Wives” alleging the show portrays African-American women negatively.
According to our sources, producers feel Williams’ show-bashing is in violation of her contract — which forbids cast members from doing any media appearances or press without approval, or speaking negatively about the show. We’re told they feel she is “ruining the brand” they worked so hard to build.
Oh wow, this is getting real interesting. Star Jones, you listening?
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- HUD to Sue Landlords if They Deny Housing Over Criminal Records
- Wendy Williams, Steve Harvey, 'The Real' Score Emmy Nominations
- Fetty Wap Sends 'Wake Up' Message to Graduates
- John Wayne's Racist Comments Kill Official Recognition in California Assembly
- Dr. Phil Talks Prince, Nick Gordon & Prescription Drug Epidemic (WATCH)
- THE (04-29-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Beyoncé Partners with Amex & Uber for 'Formation' Fan Experience
- Prince Family Money Fight! Sister Tyka Storms Out of Meeting
- Six Year Old Starved by Parents Forced to Eat Hot Dog Smoothies (Video)
- Master P's Ex Has 'Stripper' Goals - Meet Ayesha Curry's Alter Ego
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here