It seems they plan on filing a lawsuit against her for publicly trashing the show.
If you recall … producers of VH1’s hit series were PISSED after Williams filed a lawsuit against fellow cast member Nia Crooks after she slapped Williams in the face while taping an episode.
Now sources tell TMZ — producers are ready to take their own legal action after Williams went on a media rampage and blasted “BB Wives” alleging the show portrays African-American women negatively.
According to our sources, producers feel Williams’ show-bashing is in violation of her contract — which forbids cast members from doing any media appearances or press without approval, or speaking negatively about the show. We’re told they feel she is “ruining the brand” they worked so hard to build.
Oh wow, this is getting real interesting. Star Jones, you listening?
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- A 'Broke' 50 Cent Flaunts Stacks of Cash in Fridge (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here