It seems they plan on filing a lawsuit against her for publicly trashing the show.
If you recall … producers of VH1’s hit series were PISSED after Williams filed a lawsuit against fellow cast member Nia Crooks after she slapped Williams in the face while taping an episode.
Now sources tell TMZ — producers are ready to take their own legal action after Williams went on a media rampage and blasted “BB Wives” alleging the show portrays African-American women negatively.
According to our sources, producers feel Williams’ show-bashing is in violation of her contract — which forbids cast members from doing any media appearances or press without approval, or speaking negatively about the show. We’re told they feel she is “ruining the brand” they worked so hard to build.
Oh wow, this is getting real interesting. Star Jones, you listening?
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Vivian Green Releases Music Video for 'Grown Folks Music'
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- 'One More Time' - New CD by Larry Buford
- Huh? Blac Chyna Flies First Class, Rob Kardashian Flies Coach
- Will Downing Drops 1st Full Length CD in Six Years 'Black Pearls'
- NeNe Leakes Blasts Luenell & Kenya Moore During Stand-Up
- Oprah's Convo with T. D. Jakes About Mega Church Series 'Greenleaf' (Photos)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here