But they have huge concerns about their hair when they go there.
Many don’t even go when they have a new hairdo and wait until the new ‘do has worn off to go back.
For those who don’t know how to handle the gym and their hair, we have some help for you.
Our partner Madamenoire provided us with 4 tips on how to handle your hair if you’re going to the gym.
Natural – I wouldn’t suggest trying to keep your hair straight for a while, if you are consistently working out. Mini twists or flat twists would be great for the gym. It’s a cute style and when you get done, you can take the twists out and have cute, big fluffy curls. I really never understood why, for natural girls, hair was an excuse for not going to the gym??!
Read more here.
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Stripped of WBO Title Over Nonpayment of Fee
- Whoopi: Bill Cosby is ‘Still Innocent Until Proven Guilty’; Raven-Symone Needs More Proof
- Bill Cosby Accusers Feel Vindicated with Newly Released Confession
- ‘Married To Medicine’s’ Quad & Lisa Nicole Cloud Cat Fightin' (WATCH)
- Neighbors Watch in Horror as Two Girls Jump from Burning Building
- Watch FSU QB De’Andre Johnson PUNCH Woman in Face; Gets Released
- EUR Speaks with Kem, Lalah Hathaway & Dee-1 At 2015 Essence Festival (WATCH)
- Beyoncé Video Inspires Curvy 68 Story Australian Skyscraper
- Turner's Two Cents: Obama Did Not Call Immigrants Gangbangers
- $2 Million Lawsuit Filed Against Former NBA Player Tyrone Hill
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here