But they have huge concerns about their hair when they go there.
Many don’t even go when they have a new hairdo and wait until the new ‘do has worn off to go back.
For those who don’t know how to handle the gym and their hair, we have some help for you.
Our partner Madamenoire provided us with 4 tips on how to handle your hair if you’re going to the gym.
Natural – I wouldn’t suggest trying to keep your hair straight for a while, if you are consistently working out. Mini twists or flat twists would be great for the gym. It’s a cute style and when you get done, you can take the twists out and have cute, big fluffy curls. I really never understood why, for natural girls, hair was an excuse for not going to the gym??!
Read more here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Steve Harvey's Decepti-Date Segment is An #EpicFail
- SNL's 'The Day Beyoncé Turned Black' is Beyond Hilarious (WATCH)
- Video Shows Raven-Symone Didn't Get 'Slapped Upside the Chest' (WATCH)
- VIDEO: Who will President Obama Pick to Replace Justice Scalia?
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here