But they have huge concerns about their hair when they go there.
Many don’t even go when they have a new hairdo and wait until the new ‘do has worn off to go back.
For those who don’t know how to handle the gym and their hair, we have some help for you.
Our partner Madamenoire provided us with 4 tips on how to handle your hair if you’re going to the gym.
Natural – I wouldn’t suggest trying to keep your hair straight for a while, if you are consistently working out. Mini twists or flat twists would be great for the gym. It’s a cute style and when you get done, you can take the twists out and have cute, big fluffy curls. I really never understood why, for natural girls, hair was an excuse for not going to the gym??!
Read more here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- #BlackTwitter Comes for Piers Morgan Over ‘I Love My Whiteness’
- Matt Barnes: I Was Checking On My Kids, Not Confronting Derek Fisher
- Ben Carson Now Blaming the Holocaust on Gun Control (Watch)
- Done Deal: F. Gary Gray Confirmed to Direct ‘Fast & Furious 8’
- Kelly Rowland is the New Face of Seagram’s Escapes
- Temple Board of Trustees Set to Replace Bill Cosby with Tamron Hall
- Rinkins Report: FMU's Black Male College Explorers Program helps decrease achievement gap
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here