But they have huge concerns about their hair when they go there.
Many don’t even go when they have a new hairdo and wait until the new ‘do has worn off to go back.
For those who don’t know how to handle the gym and their hair, we have some help for you.
Our partner Madamenoire provided us with 4 tips on how to handle your hair if you’re going to the gym.
Natural – I wouldn’t suggest trying to keep your hair straight for a while, if you are consistently working out. Mini twists or flat twists would be great for the gym. It’s a cute style and when you get done, you can take the twists out and have cute, big fluffy curls. I really never understood why, for natural girls, hair was an excuse for not going to the gym??!
Read more here.
- History Making ‘Les Miserables’ Star Kyle Jean-Baptiste Dies at 21
- EUR on the Scene: Exclusive Look Inside the 2015 VMAs
- Jamaican Author Shares Her Story on Being Raped at Gunpoint; Empowers Women to Triumph Over Adversity
- Detroit's ZanYe Digs Deep for Ballroom with Reboot of Four Tops Classic
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Shannon J. Miles Arrested As Suspect in Killing of Texas Deputy
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- Cedric the Entertainer Hosts 3rd Annual Celebrity Golf Classic [Photos]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here