Many brothers straight fear touching a black woman’s hair. They are scared of numerous things happening.
They ask themselves: “Does she have a weave?” “Did she just get her hair done?” “Where can’t I touch it and where can I touch it?”
A lot of it is silly, but trust, many of us think about it.
Here are some do’s and dont’s from our partner site, MadameNoire, which found various black men with opinions on black women and their hair.
DON’T go Kool-Aid crazy with your color job. Nicki Minaj and her cakes can pull off rainbow colored hair but if you are considering a new hue for your strands, please limit your hair to realistic shades that can actually grow from your human scalp—and everywhere else on you body.
Read more here
- Atlanta Police on the Hunt for T.I.-Looking Suspect
- Ne-Yo & Crystal Renay Get Married with Baby Already on the Way
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Nia Guzman Responds to Criminal Allegations
- The Socialist's Journal: Kim Davis
- (Min. Paul Scott) Why Black Minds Matter: Readin’, Writin’ and Revolution
- CurlKit Launches 'Curlstar Favorits Box' - Offering Consumers Instant Access to Brands Coveted by Superstars
- Los Angeles Urban Policy Roundtable Awards Mumia Abu Jamal Health Fund
- THE (09-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- (The Black Hat) Nicki Minaj: The White Girl Hunter
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here