Many brothers straight fear touching a black woman’s hair. They are scared of numerous things happening.
They ask themselves: “Does she have a weave?” “Did she just get her hair done?” “Where can’t I touch it and where can I touch it?”
A lot of it is silly, but trust, many of us think about it.
Here are some do’s and dont’s from our partner site, MadameNoire, which found various black men with opinions on black women and their hair.
DON’T go Kool-Aid crazy with your color job. Nicki Minaj and her cakes can pull off rainbow colored hair but if you are considering a new hue for your strands, please limit your hair to realistic shades that can actually grow from your human scalp—and everywhere else on you body.
Read more here
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Phaedra Blogs Support for Cynthia and Peter During Marital Drama
- Tyra Banks Not Feuding with Chrissy Teigen, Chooses Beauty Brand Over 'FABLife'
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here