Many brothers straight fear touching a black woman’s hair. They are scared of numerous things happening.
They ask themselves: “Does she have a weave?” “Did she just get her hair done?” “Where can’t I touch it and where can I touch it?”
A lot of it is silly, but trust, many of us think about it.
Here are some do’s and dont’s from our partner site, MadameNoire, which found various black men with opinions on black women and their hair.
DON’T go Kool-Aid crazy with your color job. Nicki Minaj and her cakes can pull off rainbow colored hair but if you are considering a new hue for your strands, please limit your hair to realistic shades that can actually grow from your human scalp—and everywhere else on you body.
Read more here
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Was Prince Better than Hendrix? Only if He Crosses the Entertainment Divide
- Alexandra Shipp & the 'X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cast in the Big Apple
- Savion Glover's Feet Perform Magical Feats
- Keke Palmer Said to be Replacing Tamar Braxton on 'The Real?' (Report)
- First Look: Cynthia Bailey's New Luxury Luggage Line 'CARGO by Cynthia Bailey'
- Whitney Houston Estate in Court Fighting $11 Million Tax Bill
- 107-Year-Old Trades Dance Partner Pres. Obama for Dusty Baker (Watch)
- Police Test Bullets in T.I. Club Shooting to Determine Number of Guns Used
- Neil Brown Jr. Joins Issa Rae’s HBO Comedy ‘Insecure’
- Mariah Carey Checks Lee Daniels AND Wendy Williams for Saying She’s ‘Too Fragile’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here