*During a speaking engagement in Boston Wednesday, Kim Kardashian’s stepdad Bruce Jenner told the audience he’s “not that excited” about Kardashian’s supposed new boyfriend Kanye West.
“I’m not that excited, but we’ll see,” Jenner, 62, told the crowd. “Kimberly and I have had a conversation about them and their potential relationship.”
Jenner’s real issue is less with West himself, and more his stepdaughter’s penchant for jumping quickly into serious relationships. She’s still going through a bitter divorce with her soon-to-be ex-husband, Kris Humphries.
Kim’s sister Khloe, meanwhile, told Ellen DeGeneres earlier this week that her big sister and the rapper are “cute together.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Great Beginnings Hosts: 'It Takes a Village' to Celebrate Healthy Babies, Friday May 27
- THE (05-25-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Report: Tamar's Attitude Towards ('The Real') Producers Did Her in
- Ringside Update / A Triple Boxing Championship Weekend
- Soulja Boy Exaggerated $400M Payday from World Poker Fund
- Skai Jackson On Being Meme Worthy and Beef with Azealia Banks
- Loni Love Addresses Tamar Braxton Firing in New Video (Watch)
- Mariah Carey Re-Ups with Hallmark Channel for 3 More Films
- Oprah Advised Paul McCartney Against Kanye West Duet Over N-Word
- New Leadership at BET's ‘Being Mary Jane’: Will Packer Replaces EP Mara Brock Akil
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here