*During a speaking engagement in Boston Wednesday, Kim Kardashian’s stepdad Bruce Jenner told the audience he’s “not that excited” about Kardashian’s supposed new boyfriend Kanye West.
“I’m not that excited, but we’ll see,” Jenner, 62, told the crowd. “Kimberly and I have had a conversation about them and their potential relationship.”
Jenner’s real issue is less with West himself, and more his stepdaughter’s penchant for jumping quickly into serious relationships. She’s still going through a bitter divorce with her soon-to-be ex-husband, Kris Humphries.
Kim’s sister Khloe, meanwhile, told Ellen DeGeneres earlier this week that her big sister and the rapper are “cute together.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ciara Admits Struggle to Abstain From Sex With Russell Wilson
- Cam Newton Posts Pic of Baby Son Chosen
- Idris Elba Lands Romantic Drama; Samuel L. Jackson Pursues ‘Revival’ Role
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Beyonce Backlash, Cam Newton Criticized, Black Panther Party Documentary & More! | BHL's This Week
- The Deya Direct Podcast: What is a Man Whisperer?
- LAUSD Whistleblower Protection - Does it Exist?
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Screen Actors Guild Honors Outstanding Performances at 22nd Annual SAG Awards
- David Cash Reemerges as 'Justdavid'
- ‘Deadpool’ Off the Charts, ‘Single’ Suffers, and ‘Zoolander 2’ is Clueless
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here