*During a speaking engagement in Boston Wednesday, Kim Kardashian’s stepdad Bruce Jenner told the audience he’s “not that excited” about Kardashian’s supposed new boyfriend Kanye West.
“I’m not that excited, but we’ll see,” Jenner, 62, told the crowd. “Kimberly and I have had a conversation about them and their potential relationship.”
Jenner’s real issue is less with West himself, and more his stepdaughter’s penchant for jumping quickly into serious relationships. She’s still going through a bitter divorce with her soon-to-be ex-husband, Kris Humphries.
Kim’s sister Khloe, meanwhile, told Ellen DeGeneres earlier this week that her big sister and the rapper are “cute together.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Remodeling Your Home: The Risks You Need to Know
- THE (05-02-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- OMG! Did Facebook CEO, Mark Zuckerberg, Really Respond to My Friendly 'Hello?'
- Wendy Raquel Robinson Pays Tribute to Iconic Artist Prince
- Kelly Rowland's New Music Series Has Her Missing Destiny’s Child
- Tyra Banks, Misty Copeland to Speak During Essence Experience
- Tyler Perry Talks Following His Own Path to Saving OWN
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Ni*ga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here