*During a speaking engagement in Boston Wednesday, Kim Kardashian’s stepdad Bruce Jenner told the audience he’s “not that excited” about Kardashian’s supposed new boyfriend Kanye West.
“I’m not that excited, but we’ll see,” Jenner, 62, told the crowd. “Kimberly and I have had a conversation about them and their potential relationship.”
Jenner’s real issue is less with West himself, and more his stepdaughter’s penchant for jumping quickly into serious relationships. She’s still going through a bitter divorce with her soon-to-be ex-husband, Kris Humphries.
Kim’s sister Khloe, meanwhile, told Ellen DeGeneres earlier this week that her big sister and the rapper are “cute together.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Apollo Nida Breaking Jailhouse Rules Because ... He's Famous
- Homeless Woman and Millionaire Brought Together by a (Wait for it) Dog
- Wiz Khalifa Sued for $2 Million by Former Label
- TV Host Tomi Lahren Rips Jesse Williams, BET for ‘Race Baiting’ & 'Perpetuating War on Cops' (Watch)
- CNN’s Marc Lamont Hill to Host Late-Night Talk Show for VH1
- Essence Festival to Honor Prince With NOLA-Themed Tribute Closing Night
- Regina King, Idris Elba, Ice Cube among Flood of Black Talent Invited Into Academy (See List)
- Woman's Impromptu National Anthem Stops DC Tourists in their Tracks (Watch)
- Jessica Williams to Exit ‘The Daily Show’ for Own Comedy Central Pilot
- Why EJ Johnson Decided Against Transitioning: ‘I Thought About it For Sure’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here