*During a speaking engagement in Boston Wednesday, Kim Kardashian’s stepdad Bruce Jenner told the audience he’s “not that excited” about Kardashian’s supposed new boyfriend Kanye West.
“I’m not that excited, but we’ll see,” Jenner, 62, told the crowd. “Kimberly and I have had a conversation about them and their potential relationship.”
Jenner’s real issue is less with West himself, and more his stepdaughter’s penchant for jumping quickly into serious relationships. She’s still going through a bitter divorce with her soon-to-be ex-husband, Kris Humphries.
Kim’s sister Khloe, meanwhile, told Ellen DeGeneres earlier this week that her big sister and the rapper are “cute together.”
- Lupita Nyong’o to Make NY Stage Debut in Danai Gurira's ‘Eclipsed’
- Mariah Carey to Direct Hallmark Film, Sets NYC Xmas Shows, European Tour
- Sounds of Blackness Releases Incredible Anthem 'Black Lives Matter: No Justice No Peace!' (WATCH/LISTEN)
- Confederate Flags Left At Martin Luther King’s Church in Atlanta
- Freedom Day Has Come for America's Youngest Murderers (Video)
- ‘Death By Gossip With Wendy Williams’ Set for Fall Debut on ID
- Chief Keef Plans to Perform in 3 Cities Simultaneously Via Hologram
- Instagram’s ‘Hot Gay Dads’ Call it Quits
- Amber Rose Criticized for Teaching Her Baby 'Hood English' (WATCH)
- Mother of Three Killed By Ex-Boyfriend-Baby-Daddy-Gang Member
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here