*For the two of you still watching “Celebrity Apprentice” on Sundays, you saw former Danity Kane singer Aubrey O’Day drive the mild-mannered Arsenio Hall to his breaking point in last night’s extended three-hour episode – which ended with both Arsenio and Aubrey in tears, and Aubrey walking off the show.
It all started when the two teams were tasked with creating a presentation and design a box for the “Walk with Walgreens” fitness kit. Arsenio was the project manager of his squad, which included Aubrey, Teresa Giudice of “The Real Housewives of New Jersey,” Clay Aiken and “American Chopper” star Paul Teutul, Sr.
Aubrey immediately began exerting her influence over the group, while Arsenio chose to bite his tongue about her bullish ways in order to keep the peace. But in the boardroom, and with money for his charity (the Magic Johnson Foundation) on the line, all of Arsenio’s pent up frustration with Aubrey exploded onto the unsuspecting singer – giving her a taste of her own medicine. Watch below.
And Arsenio didn’t stop when Aubrey went AWOL. Below, he continues his rant after the boardroom.
- Paul Mooney Says Bill Cosby Got His 'N****r Wake-up Call'
- Shaq Doubles Down on Pippen: ‘I Don’t Let Bums Disrespect Me’
- Judge Tosses Orlando Scandrick’s Restraining Order Against Draya
- Second Suspect in 10 Days Dies in Custody of Houston Police
- Tom Joyner' Cruise Supports Students Featured on Hollywood Divas Season 2
- Azealia Banks Angers Australia by Calling Crowds ‘Belligerent’
- Report: Tom Brady Destroyed Cell Phone; NFL Suspension to be Upheld
- Bobbi Kristina's Body Released for Burial
- Rashida Jones Dropped Robin Thicke for Al B. Sure in Junior High
- TV Land’s ‘Soul Man’ Renewed for Fifth and Final Season
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here