*For the two of you still watching “Celebrity Apprentice” on Sundays, you saw former Danity Kane singer Aubrey O’Day drive the mild-mannered Arsenio Hall to his breaking point in last night’s extended three-hour episode – which ended with both Arsenio and Aubrey in tears, and Aubrey walking off the show.
It all started when the two teams were tasked with creating a presentation and design a box for the “Walk with Walgreens” fitness kit. Arsenio was the project manager of his squad, which included Aubrey, Teresa Giudice of “The Real Housewives of New Jersey,” Clay Aiken and “American Chopper” star Paul Teutul, Sr.
Aubrey immediately began exerting her influence over the group, while Arsenio chose to bite his tongue about her bullish ways in order to keep the peace. But in the boardroom, and with money for his charity (the Magic Johnson Foundation) on the line, all of Arsenio’s pent up frustration with Aubrey exploded onto the unsuspecting singer – giving her a taste of her own medicine. Watch below.
And Arsenio didn’t stop when Aubrey went AWOL. Below, he continues his rant after the boardroom.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- How I Helped 50,000 Blacks Think it Out, Not Shoot it Out
- THE (02-10-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Lalah Hathaway & Kindred the Family Soul Headline ATL SLMF
- Timbaland Reschedules Detroit Charity Gig Following Champagne Tantrum
- 'Too Close' Singer Raphael Brown Wins Sole Custody Of Children
- Naked and Unarmed Black Teen Fatally Shot by Austin, TX Police
- ‘Memory Hackers’ (PBS): Not Just a ‘Men In Black’ Thing Anymore
- Video Stories About 'Good Cops' Show Up (Mysteriously) in My Inbox - Should I Be Concerned?
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: It’s Still a Woman Thing with Hillary
- Blake Griffin Suspended 4 Games For Punching Clippers Trainer
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here