*For the two of you still watching “Celebrity Apprentice” on Sundays, you saw former Danity Kane singer Aubrey O’Day drive the mild-mannered Arsenio Hall to his breaking point in last night’s extended three-hour episode – which ended with both Arsenio and Aubrey in tears, and Aubrey walking off the show.
It all started when the two teams were tasked with creating a presentation and design a box for the “Walk with Walgreens” fitness kit. Arsenio was the project manager of his squad, which included Aubrey, Teresa Giudice of “The Real Housewives of New Jersey,” Clay Aiken and “American Chopper” star Paul Teutul, Sr.
Aubrey immediately began exerting her influence over the group, while Arsenio chose to bite his tongue about her bullish ways in order to keep the peace. But in the boardroom, and with money for his charity (the Magic Johnson Foundation) on the line, all of Arsenio’s pent up frustration with Aubrey exploded onto the unsuspecting singer – giving her a taste of her own medicine. Watch below.
And Arsenio didn’t stop when Aubrey went AWOL. Below, he continues his rant after the boardroom.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Barbershop 3' Trailer Mixes Beauty, Comedy and Gang Violence [WATCH]
- Video of Chicago Police Officer Shooting Laquan McDonald Released (WATCH)
- (Video) WATCH: New 'Zootopia' Trailer
- Patti LaBelle Wants to Work with Fetty Wap, Talks Pie Success [WATCH]
- ‘Empire’: Alicia Keys Storyline to Explore Biracial Issues (Watch)
- Erased Burger King Footage in Laquan McDonald Shooting Tested for ‘Tampering’
- Videos Show Armed White Men Threatening #BlackLivesMatter Minneapolis Activists (Watch)
- Arthur Ashe Items From Private Collector Headed to Auction
- Serena Williams Devastated Over Death of Dog Jackie (Video)
- Patti LaBelle Invites James Wright Chanel to Thanksgiving Dinner; Admits Video Increased Sales
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here