*For the two of you still watching “Celebrity Apprentice” on Sundays, you saw former Danity Kane singer Aubrey O’Day drive the mild-mannered Arsenio Hall to his breaking point in last night’s extended three-hour episode – which ended with both Arsenio and Aubrey in tears, and Aubrey walking off the show.
It all started when the two teams were tasked with creating a presentation and design a box for the “Walk with Walgreens” fitness kit. Arsenio was the project manager of his squad, which included Aubrey, Teresa Giudice of “The Real Housewives of New Jersey,” Clay Aiken and “American Chopper” star Paul Teutul, Sr.
Aubrey immediately began exerting her influence over the group, while Arsenio chose to bite his tongue about her bullish ways in order to keep the peace. But in the boardroom, and with money for his charity (the Magic Johnson Foundation) on the line, all of Arsenio’s pent up frustration with Aubrey exploded onto the unsuspecting singer – giving her a taste of her own medicine. Watch below.
And Arsenio didn’t stop when Aubrey went AWOL. Below, he continues his rant after the boardroom.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Aisha Tyler: African-American Teens Must 'Be Brave' About College
- Poet Pens Stunning Piece About Appropriating Black Slang (WATCH)
- Oprah's Not Worried About Flack From Church Folk
- Prince Entered Treatment Program for Hip Pain & Medication Use
- Kehoe Brothers to Direct R-rated Action-comedy for Tyler Perry
- WATCH President Obama Crack on Trump, Bernie and More at WHCD
- Ray and Janay Rice Announce they Are Expecting Baby Number 2
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here