*BET’s sister network, Centric, is getting on board the Soul Train Cruise as a title sponsor.
Centric is helping steer the iconic show in a new and exciting direction (and destinations) including an extensive cruise promotion on the network, on-board events and co-branding opportunities.
The voyage will sail off from Fr. Lauderdale, Fla. on Feb. 17, 2013.
Performances will include some of R&B’s pioneers like Patti LaBelle, The O’Jays, Kool and the Gang, Jeffrey Osborne, War, The Spinners, Jody Watley, Harold Melvin’s Blue Notes and many more.
“Centric is the current home for both Soul Train’s past and present and there is no more perfect partner to help us carry the legacy of this amazing brand forward with the new cruise,” said Michael Mitchell, Vice President of Strategic Marketing, Partnerships, Cruises and Live Entertainment for Time Life. “Both companies have worked with Don Cornelius over the years and share a deep sense of loss and tremendous gratitude for all he has done.”
After departing from Florida, cruisers will travel to Grand Turk, San Juan, St. Thomas and Half Moon Cay before getting back home on Feb. 24.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Rapper Lil Boosie Says He Has Kidney Cancer
- Kim Zolciak Emotional in ‘DWTS’ Return Following Stroke
- Gap Band Family Feud! Ronnie Wilson Sues Charlie Wilson
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here