“I miss her,” Cissy said. “She was very special to me.” She adds that she does not blame anyone for Whitney’s death. “Nothing I can do about it. Nothing nobody else can do about it. If I thought I could do something to bring her back, that’s exactly what I’d do, but I know that’s impossible.”
She also expressed her disappointment in the media for being “awful” to her family
“All they know is what they hear — bad things. She’s had her ups and downs. Who hasn’t?” Cissy notes. “Let them think and know what they want to say. I just hope they never come and say it to me.”
Cissy also asserts that rumors that Whitney was broke at the time of her death are “crap.”
Cissy’s interview is scheduled to air tonight.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Oprah Winfrey Ready for ‘Greenleaf’ Backlash; Warns T.D. Jakes of Possible Comparisons
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’ Lawyers in Jerry Heller Case Want Judge to Watch Entire Film for Context
- If You're the Mother of a Teen Girl, You'll Want to Know About This
- Michael Jace Told Wife Before Shooting Her, ‘If You Like Running, Then Run To Heaven’, Son Testifies
- John Legend’s ‘Granny’ Meets Great Granddaughter Luna Simone (Pic)
- EUR Exclusive! Tyler Perry in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Clip #TMNT2 (WATCH)
- Prince Sax Player Joins FAMU Wind Symphony for Beautiful 'Purple Rain' Performance (Watch)
- Grad Party Cancels T.I. Gig after Shooting; Wants $55,000 Payment Back
- Google Announces $250,000 in Grants for Flint, MI Water Crisis
- THE (05-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here