“I miss her,” Cissy said. “She was very special to me.” She adds that she does not blame anyone for Whitney’s death. “Nothing I can do about it. Nothing nobody else can do about it. If I thought I could do something to bring her back, that’s exactly what I’d do, but I know that’s impossible.”
She also expressed her disappointment in the media for being “awful” to her family
“All they know is what they hear — bad things. She’s had her ups and downs. Who hasn’t?” Cissy notes. “Let them think and know what they want to say. I just hope they never come and say it to me.”
Cissy also asserts that rumors that Whitney was broke at the time of her death are “crap.”
Cissy’s interview is scheduled to air tonight.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Pulse of Entertainment: ‘The Legend of Tarzan’ Continues with the Epic Warner Bros.’ Presentation
- Kellita Smith Joins the Cast of 'In the Cut'
- FBI: No Evidence Orlando Gunman Omar Mateen Was Gay
- Vince Wilfork: 'Big Boned' NFL Lineman Brings the Sexy to ESPN's 'Body Issue' (PHOTOS)
- Tina Lawson Explains Why Beyonce Hated Her Wedding Dress
- Ciara, Kim Kardashian, Chrissy Teigen Cameo in Fergie’s New ‘M.I.L.F. $’ Video (Watch)
- NFL’s Jason Pierre Paul Shows Blown Up Hand in New Firework Safety PSA (Watch)
- Fugitive Shanika Minor from FBI’s Most Wanted List Caught in North Carolina Motel
- Tavis Smiley: Prince ‘Locked Himself in his Bedroom for Days' After Michael Jackson Died (Watch)
- Gabby Douglas, Simone Biles Cover Teen Vogue, Talk Body Acceptance (Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here