“I miss her,” Cissy said. “She was very special to me.” She adds that she does not blame anyone for Whitney’s death. “Nothing I can do about it. Nothing nobody else can do about it. If I thought I could do something to bring her back, that’s exactly what I’d do, but I know that’s impossible.”
She also expressed her disappointment in the media for being “awful” to her family
“All they know is what they hear — bad things. She’s had her ups and downs. Who hasn’t?” Cissy notes. “Let them think and know what they want to say. I just hope they never come and say it to me.”
Cissy also asserts that rumors that Whitney was broke at the time of her death are “crap.”
Cissy’s interview is scheduled to air tonight.
- Street Leading to Sandra Bland's Alma Mater Renamed in Her Honor
- Burger King Proposes to McDonalds ... in the Name of Peace
- Had Your Fill Yet?
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts - Black Stars of the Great White Way (Part I)
- Russell Wilson Says God Has Anointed Him and Ciara
- 'WAGS' Star Autumn Ajirotutu on Why She’s Not a Gold-Digger
- Did Enquirer Pay Nick Gordon $40K to Visit Bobbi Kristina’s Grave?
- George Zimmerman Calls Pres. Obama ‘Ignorant Baboon’ in Twitter Rant Over WDBJ Shootings
- Former NBA Star Darryl Dawkins (Chocolate Thunder) Dies at 58
- Chris Brown Tattoos Huge Bull on Other Side of his Head
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here