He finally agreed to sign his wife’s divorce papers after battling her for 8 years.
Michelle Rodman initially filed for divorce in 2004, then filed again in 2012 after a failed attempt at a reconciliation. Rodman had been fighting her for years about agreeing to sign off on the split.
But in new court docs, obtained by TMZ, the former NBA defensive standout finally relented, agreeing to dissolve his marriage once and for all.
There are still some financial issues to work out … namely the $800,000 in back child support Dennis allegedly owes, but for all intents and purposes, they’re both officially single.
As for the primary motive behind re-filing the papers, Michelle’s attorney Mary Ann Noiroux said Michelle just wanted closure for the now ex-couple’s kids.
Dennis and Michelle married in 2003 and have two children together — a son and a daughter.
- Kanye Babysits Kourtney's Kid After Bust-up with Scott Disick
- Cynthia Bailey Responds to NeNe Leaving RHOA
- Maybe We Can't Solve World Hunger...But We Can Put a Serious Dent in It By Doing This!
- George Takei Apologizes for Calling Clarence Thomas 'Clown in Blackface'
- ‘Empire’s’ Kaitlin Doubleday Looking Forward to Chris Rock, Alicia Keys
- Paula Deen Says She Didn't Post the Brownface Pic; Her Twitter Handler Did
- Rick Ross Released from Jail after Posting $2 Million Bail
- FSU’s De’Andre Johnson Says Woman Called Him N-Word Before he Hit Her (Report)
- Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice Room Filled with Whitney’s Music, Photos, Scented Candles (Report)
- Donovan McNabb Arrested on Suspicion of DUI - Again
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here