He finally agreed to sign his wife’s divorce papers after battling her for 8 years.
Michelle Rodman initially filed for divorce in 2004, then filed again in 2012 after a failed attempt at a reconciliation. Rodman had been fighting her for years about agreeing to sign off on the split.
But in new court docs, obtained by TMZ, the former NBA defensive standout finally relented, agreeing to dissolve his marriage once and for all.
There are still some financial issues to work out … namely the $800,000 in back child support Dennis allegedly owes, but for all intents and purposes, they’re both officially single.
As for the primary motive behind re-filing the papers, Michelle’s attorney Mary Ann Noiroux said Michelle just wanted closure for the now ex-couple’s kids.
Dennis and Michelle married in 2003 and have two children together — a son and a daughter.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (02-10-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Lalah Hathaway & Kindred the Family Soul Headline ATL SLMF
- Timbaland Reschedules Detroit Charity Gig Following Champagne Tantrum
- 'Too Close' Singer Raphael Brown Wins Sole Custody Of Children
- Naked and Unarmed Black Teen Fatally Shot by Austin, TX Police
- ‘Memory Hackers’ (PBS): Not Just a ‘Men In Black’ Thing Anymore
- Video Stories About 'Good Cops' Show Up (Mysteriously) in My Inbox - Should I Be Concerned?
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: It’s Still a Woman Thing with Hillary
- Blake Griffin Suspended 4 Games For Punching Clippers Trainer
- Hymn to Him: The Power of Congregational Singing!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here