He finally agreed to sign his wife’s divorce papers after battling her for 8 years.
Michelle Rodman initially filed for divorce in 2004, then filed again in 2012 after a failed attempt at a reconciliation. Rodman had been fighting her for years about agreeing to sign off on the split.
But in new court docs, obtained by TMZ, the former NBA defensive standout finally relented, agreeing to dissolve his marriage once and for all.
There are still some financial issues to work out … namely the $800,000 in back child support Dennis allegedly owes, but for all intents and purposes, they’re both officially single.
As for the primary motive behind re-filing the papers, Michelle’s attorney Mary Ann Noiroux said Michelle just wanted closure for the now ex-couple’s kids.
Dennis and Michelle married in 2003 and have two children together — a son and a daughter.
- EUR Q&A: Carl Pittman, Black Conservative, 'Offended' By Black Lives Matter
- Dennis Haysbert to Voice NBC’s ‘Meet the Press’ Intro
- 50 Cent On Verge of Getting Electricity Shut Off?
- Damon Wayans Reveals Tracy Morgan's Undisclosed Walmart Settlement; Morgan's Camp Puzzled
- The New Yorker Cover Depicts President Kanye West
- EUR Quickie: Shocking Photo! ... Can U Guess Who This is?
- Janet Jackson Releases Title Track from ‘Unbreakable’ (Listen)
- Criminal Charges Recommended for Camper Accused of Terrorizing Black Family
- Holy Crap! My House is On Fire...I'd Better Grab My Spareribs! (Video)
- Maya Angelou’s Art Collection Heading to Auction
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here