He finally agreed to sign his wife’s divorce papers after battling her for 8 years.
Michelle Rodman initially filed for divorce in 2004, then filed again in 2012 after a failed attempt at a reconciliation. Rodman had been fighting her for years about agreeing to sign off on the split.
But in new court docs, obtained by TMZ, the former NBA defensive standout finally relented, agreeing to dissolve his marriage once and for all.
There are still some financial issues to work out … namely the $800,000 in back child support Dennis allegedly owes, but for all intents and purposes, they’re both officially single.
As for the primary motive behind re-filing the papers, Michelle’s attorney Mary Ann Noiroux said Michelle just wanted closure for the now ex-couple’s kids.
Dennis and Michelle married in 2003 and have two children together — a son and a daughter.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- No, Pres. Obama Is NOT Giving $1000 to Everyone on Food Stamps
- UConn Revokes Bill Cosby’s Honorary Degree for Conduct 'Incongruent' With Their Values
- Questlove Joins New York Public Radio’s Board of Trustees
- Kevin Hart Scouting Talent for His ‘Laugh Out Loud’ On-Demand Channel
- Moniece Slaughter to Tank: 'You're Disgusting' for Shameful 'Stalker' Story [EUR Exclusive]
- 'We Are Charleston' Commemorates 1st-year Anniversary of 'The Emanuel Nine'
- Oprah Winfrey Set for First-ever Appearance at 2016 Essence Festival
- Steven Ivory: Farewell to P-Funk’s Bernie Worrell
- Wimbledon: Venus Williams, Madison Keys Advance to 3rd Round; Sloane Stephens Reaches Rain-Delayed 2nd
- Chris Brown Snatches Phone Away From Woman Recording Him (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here