He finally agreed to sign his wife’s divorce papers after battling her for 8 years.
Michelle Rodman initially filed for divorce in 2004, then filed again in 2012 after a failed attempt at a reconciliation. Rodman had been fighting her for years about agreeing to sign off on the split.
But in new court docs, obtained by TMZ, the former NBA defensive standout finally relented, agreeing to dissolve his marriage once and for all.
There are still some financial issues to work out … namely the $800,000 in back child support Dennis allegedly owes, but for all intents and purposes, they’re both officially single.
As for the primary motive behind re-filing the papers, Michelle’s attorney Mary Ann Noiroux said Michelle just wanted closure for the now ex-couple’s kids.
Dennis and Michelle married in 2003 and have two children together — a son and a daughter.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- A 'Broke' 50 Cent Flaunts Stacks of Cash in Fridge (WATCH)
- Here’s why the Alleged Planned Parenthood Killer Isn’t called a Domestic Terrorist
- Pilar Sanders Will Have to Pay Deion Sanders $2.2M and Go Back to Jail
- Police Erased Video of Laquan McDonald Shooting: Burger King Manager
- Phaedra Blogs Support for Cynthia and Peter During Marital Drama
- Tyra Banks Not Feuding with Chrissy Teigen, Chooses Beauty Brand Over 'FABLife'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here