Police are searching for Rodman because he’s hasn’t paid child support. Wow, what a surprise.
Rodman owes $179,000 in back child support. An even bigger problem for the worm is that he owes the dough in Florida, which jails deadbeat dads.
After police hook Rodman up, he can bail out for $4,949.95 — or he can stay in jail and buy a flat screen.
By the way, Rodman is also a wanted man because he failed to show up for his last child support hearing.
Rodman’s longtime lawyers, Bradford Cohen and Vanessa Prieto, tell TMZ … they’ll walk Dennis into court this AM to “clear it all up.” The lawyers say Dennis was never properly served with legal papers, so he had no idea there was a hearing. As for not paying his child support … we’ll see what the lawyers say about that.
One final thing. Rodman owes more than $800,000 in back child support to his ex-wife, Michelle Rodman. Dennis says he can’t afford to pay the tab.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Patti LaBelle, Quentin Tarantino + More on 'The Big Interview'
- 18,500 Parents, Students, and Educators Rally to Demand End to 'Tale of Two School Systems' in New York City [PHOTOS]
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Universal Pictures’ Steve Jobs is a Brilliant Look into a Genius' Mind
- Raven Symone Hates Ethnic Names, Nicki Minaj Beef, Kardashian's Named 1st Family | BHL's This Week
- Jennifer Lopez to Host & Perform the '2015 American Music Awards'
- Instagram Users Post Pics of Male North West Look-alikes
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- GOP Gov Freezes Funds for Chicago’s 'Operation CeaseFire' As Homicides Rise
- The Film Strip: Joe Wright on Diversity and Rooney Mara on Being Clothed in 'PAN'
- 'Blue Lives Matter' Billboard Campaign Aims to Honor Cops ... And Distract From 'That Other One'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here