Police are searching for Rodman because he’s hasn’t paid child support. Wow, what a surprise.
Rodman owes $179,000 in back child support. An even bigger problem for the worm is that he owes the dough in Florida, which jails deadbeat dads.
After police hook Rodman up, he can bail out for $4,949.95 — or he can stay in jail and buy a flat screen.
By the way, Rodman is also a wanted man because he failed to show up for his last child support hearing.
Rodman’s longtime lawyers, Bradford Cohen and Vanessa Prieto, tell TMZ … they’ll walk Dennis into court this AM to “clear it all up.” The lawyers say Dennis was never properly served with legal papers, so he had no idea there was a hearing. As for not paying his child support … we’ll see what the lawyers say about that.
One final thing. Rodman owes more than $800,000 in back child support to his ex-wife, Michelle Rodman. Dennis says he can’t afford to pay the tab.
- Karrueche Tran Reveals Her Father is Gay
- The Game Faces Three Years in Prison for Assaulting Cop
- ‘Empire’s’ Trai Byers on the ‘Jekyll and Hyde’ of Andre Lyon
- Ratings Plummet in Return of Halle Berry’s ‘Extant’
- L.A. District Attorney (Jackie Lacey) Silent on Pressing Charges Against CHP Officer in Video Beating
- Marisa Tomei Joins 'Empire' as Recurring Character
- Prince Yanks His Music From Every Streaming Service Except Tidal
- Bobbi Kristina: Grave Being Prepared; Alleged Former Drug Dealer Dies of Overdose
- Chris Brown Files Paternity Papers to Thwart Baby Mama's Support Demands
- Rihanna Drops 'BBHMM' Video; Kidnaps Fans for Tidal Launch (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here