Police are searching for Rodman because he’s hasn’t paid child support. Wow, what a surprise.
Rodman owes $179,000 in back child support. An even bigger problem for the worm is that he owes the dough in Florida, which jails deadbeat dads.
After police hook Rodman up, he can bail out for $4,949.95 — or he can stay in jail and buy a flat screen.
By the way, Rodman is also a wanted man because he failed to show up for his last child support hearing.
Rodman’s longtime lawyers, Bradford Cohen and Vanessa Prieto, tell TMZ … they’ll walk Dennis into court this AM to “clear it all up.” The lawyers say Dennis was never properly served with legal papers, so he had no idea there was a hearing. As for not paying his child support … we’ll see what the lawyers say about that.
One final thing. Rodman owes more than $800,000 in back child support to his ex-wife, Michelle Rodman. Dennis says he can’t afford to pay the tab.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Fewer Sex Partners Leads To Divorce, Nick Young & Iggy Azalea 'Split' | BHL's This Week (WATCH)
- Tamron Hall Reveals Her Fear Of Love
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Look! New Poster for 'When the Bough Breaks' Starring Morris Chestnut & Regina Hall
- Octavia Spencer on Why NASA Movie About Black Women is Overdue
- Angela Bassett Launches ‘Darker Skin Tones’ Skincare Line
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here