*The way Quamine Taylor describes Diddy’s East Hampton’s mansion’s security, or lack of it, that’s the place to head to when you want to live the luxurious life and don’t have to pay for it. Well, on second thought Quamine is paying for it.
Here’s the story. Taylor, 30, was arrested for trespassing at the home of Sean “Diddy” Combs, where he had a good ol’ time, eating fancy food, drinking the best liquor, and even wearing Diddy’s clothes.
Taylor found an unlocked basement door and made himself at home for almost 24 hours in the mogul’s estate in the Hamptons.
But, would you believe this is not the first time that Taylor treated himself to Mr. Combs’ digs?
“I’ve actually been going to the house from time to time since 2001,” Taylor told the New York Post at the Suffolk County Jail. It seems he got drunk and was discovered at the home’s pool the first time.
This time, he fooled the alarm company into believing he was part of Diddy’s entourage when he triggered the alarm on his March 31st visit to the mansion.
All was going well for Mr. Taylor until 4pm on April 1st when a caretaker discovered him and called the cops. And now that he’s been busted, he’s telling the world why he did the deed.
“I really didn’t go to Diddy’s house because I’m a big fan of his. I just wanted to get out of the city for a while,” Taylor explained.
If you’re getting the feeling this character is a little “off,” you’re absolutely right says his Moms.
“He grew up listening to [Diddy’s] music,” said Taylor’s concerned mother. “He has a long history of mental illness, and he has been off his meds for a while. We have been trying to get him some help.”
So far no word from Diddy’s camp on the incident.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Lalah Hathaway & Kindred the Family Soul Headline ATL SLMF
- Timbaland Reschedules Detroit Charity Gig Following Champagne Tantrum
- 'Too Close' Singer Raphael Brown Wins Sole Custody Of Children
- Naked and Unarmed Black Teen Fatally Shot by Austin, TX Police
- ‘Memory Hackers’ (PBS): Not Just a ‘Men In Black’ Thing Anymore
- Video Stories About 'Good Cops' Show Up (Mysteriously) in My Inbox - Should I Be Concerned?
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: It’s Still a Woman Thing with Hillary
- Blake Griffin Suspended 4 Games For Punching Clippers Trainer
- Hymn to Him: The Power of Congregational Singing!
- Patti LaBelle Joins ‘The Voice’ As Advisor to Christina Aguilera
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here