*The way Quamine Taylor describes Diddy’s East Hampton’s mansion’s security, or lack of it, that’s the place to head to when you want to live the luxurious life and don’t have to pay for it. Well, on second thought Quamine is paying for it.
Here’s the story. Taylor, 30, was arrested for trespassing at the home of Sean “Diddy” Combs, where he had a good ol’ time, eating fancy food, drinking the best liquor, and even wearing Diddy’s clothes.
Taylor found an unlocked basement door and made himself at home for almost 24 hours in the mogul’s estate in the Hamptons.
But, would you believe this is not the first time that Taylor treated himself to Mr. Combs’ digs?
“I’ve actually been going to the house from time to time since 2001,” Taylor told the New York Post at the Suffolk County Jail. It seems he got drunk and was discovered at the home’s pool the first time.
This time, he fooled the alarm company into believing he was part of Diddy’s entourage when he triggered the alarm on his March 31st visit to the mansion.
All was going well for Mr. Taylor until 4pm on April 1st when a caretaker discovered him and called the cops. And now that he’s been busted, he’s telling the world why he did the deed.
“I really didn’t go to Diddy’s house because I’m a big fan of his. I just wanted to get out of the city for a while,” Taylor explained.
If you’re getting the feeling this character is a little “off,” you’re absolutely right says his Moms.
“He grew up listening to [Diddy’s] music,” said Taylor’s concerned mother. “He has a long history of mental illness, and he has been off his meds for a while. We have been trying to get him some help.”
So far no word from Diddy’s camp on the incident.
- Amber Rose Reacts to Trolls Who Criticize 'Slut Walk' Initiative
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Kelly Price Thinks Cops Need to Throw the book at Nick Gordon (WATCH)
- Michael Gordon Bennett Calls Himself America's Whitest Black Kid
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here