*Money has been a topic of conversation when it comes the Miami Heat as of late, especially after superstar Dwyane Wade mouthed off about wanting to be paid to represent the USA in the upcoming Olympics.
So, courtesy of Jose Lambiet’s Gossip Extra, here are two noteworthy financial news items about Wade and teammate Chris Bosh, who might also play in London, that show they really need everything they can get:
First, congrats to Bosh to his recasting the mortgage on his $12.5 million-mansion on Miami Beach’s North Bay Road! Still, the tallhead’s paying more on his home each month than many folks make in six months!
According Miami-Dade County records, Bosh’s now paying 3.1 percent in interests on his $7 million-loan from Deutsche Bank.
And his monthly payments now stand at $18,489!
As for Wade, before he asks to get paid — by whom, American taxpayers? — for the London games, how about he has the company that bears his name pay for its taxes?
Miami-Dade County records show the disastrous restaurant venture in which three D Wade’s Place eateries in Aventura, Fort Lauderdale and Boca Raton were opened and closed within months is still having repercussions.
The IRS and state tax authorities have filed tax liens on the corporation.
The state claims D Wade’s Place has yet to settle $70,256 in state sales taxes!
And the feds want $29,365 in corporate taxes!
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Will Smith Planning Political Run 'In The Near Future'
- Angie Stone Recalls the Time She Passed on Dating Idris Elba
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here