*Money has been a topic of conversation when it comes the Miami Heat as of late, especially after superstar Dwyane Wade mouthed off about wanting to be paid to represent the USA in the upcoming Olympics.
So, courtesy of Jose Lambiet’s Gossip Extra, here are two noteworthy financial news items about Wade and teammate Chris Bosh, who might also play in London, that show they really need everything they can get:
First, congrats to Bosh to his recasting the mortgage on his $12.5 million-mansion on Miami Beach’s North Bay Road! Still, the tallhead’s paying more on his home each month than many folks make in six months!
According Miami-Dade County records, Bosh’s now paying 3.1 percent in interests on his $7 million-loan from Deutsche Bank.
And his monthly payments now stand at $18,489!
As for Wade, before he asks to get paid — by whom, American taxpayers? — for the London games, how about he has the company that bears his name pay for its taxes?
Miami-Dade County records show the disastrous restaurant venture in which three D Wade’s Place eateries in Aventura, Fort Lauderdale and Boca Raton were opened and closed within months is still having repercussions.
The IRS and state tax authorities have filed tax liens on the corporation.
The state claims D Wade’s Place has yet to settle $70,256 in state sales taxes!
And the feds want $29,365 in corporate taxes!
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- James Brown Previews Super Bowl Pregame Show: 'It's Only 4 Hrs As Opposed to 7'
- Jill Scott Wins Big at 47th Annual NAACP Image Awards
- Kim & Kanye Fought Over Wiz Khalifa Rant and Wendy Williams Dis?
- 47th NAACP Image Awards Announces Winners of Non-Televised Categories
- Filmmakers Say 'Kung Fu Panda 3' is 'Perfect Premise For Creating Comedy' [EUR Exclusive]
- Ne-Yo’s Ex-Fiance Moyetta Shaw Posts Pics With New Millionaire Man
- Too Bad Girlfriends Don't Know Everything
- Suge Knight Loses Phone and Visitor Privileges in Jail
- Wiz Khalifa Inks Deal to Release Own Line of Weed Strains
- Stop Complaining About that Mole, This Could've Happened!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here