*The Kardashians have just closed a new three-year deal with E! for their signature series “Keeping Up With The Kardashians,” which covers seasons seven, eight and nine of the hit reality show and also extends E!’s first-look deal with the family for unscripted ideas, concepts and projects.
This deal covers Kim Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian, Khloé Kardashian Odom, Rob Kardashian, and Bruce, Kris, Kendall and Kylie Jenner, according to Deadline.com.
“Keeping Up With The Kardashians” is E!’s highest-rated and most-watched series of all time, with its episodes claiming five of E!’s top 10 most watched telecasts ever. The most recent Season 6 averaged more than 3 million total viewers. Season 7 premieres May 20.
In addition to breaking ratings records itself, “Keeping Up With The Kardashians” also has spawned a slew of spinoff series, including “Kourtney And Khloé Take Miami,” “Kourtney And Kim Take New York,” and “Khloé & Lamar.” The new deal does not cover the offshoots, only the mothership show.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (02-11-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Oh God: Johnny Depp Nails 'The Donald' in Funny or Die Video (Look!)
- Will Smith Calls Son Jayden 'Fearless' for Rockin' Women's Clothes
- Lakatriona Brunson: Florida’s First Female Head Football Coach
- Justice Dept. Sues City of Ferguson Over Pattern of Police Abuse
- Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino Return to 'American Idol' This Week
- Kardashians Call Depiction in ‘People v. OJ’ Ep 2 ‘Ridiculous’
- Drama at ‘Fashion Police’ Between NeNe and Giuliana?
- Claudia Jordan, Jennifer Williams: Shots Fired Hours Before ‘The Next 15’ Premiere
- Ciara Cheered, Russell Wilson Booed at Knicks Game
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here