*The Kardashians have just closed a new three-year deal with E! for their signature series “Keeping Up With The Kardashians,” which covers seasons seven, eight and nine of the hit reality show and also extends E!’s first-look deal with the family for unscripted ideas, concepts and projects.
This deal covers Kim Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian, Khloé Kardashian Odom, Rob Kardashian, and Bruce, Kris, Kendall and Kylie Jenner, according to Deadline.com.
“Keeping Up With The Kardashians” is E!’s highest-rated and most-watched series of all time, with its episodes claiming five of E!’s top 10 most watched telecasts ever. The most recent Season 6 averaged more than 3 million total viewers. Season 7 premieres May 20.
In addition to breaking ratings records itself, “Keeping Up With The Kardashians” also has spawned a slew of spinoff series, including “Kourtney And Khloé Take Miami,” “Kourtney And Kim Take New York,” and “Khloé & Lamar.” The new deal does not cover the offshoots, only the mothership show.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Heartbroken Former Obama Supporter Gives Full Support to Trump [WATCH]
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): Morris Chestnut Talks About His Latest Role
- The Socialist’s Journal: Obama and the Ultra-Racialization of America
- Martin Luther King Jr. Tribute to Top Confederate Memorial on Stone Mountain
- Playboy: No More Full Nudity in Iconic Men's Magazine
- THE (10-13-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- John Legend and Chrissy Teigen Expecting their First Child
- Fearing Flight Risk, DA Wanted Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Autopsy Sealed
- Draya Michele Lands Role Opposite Marques Houston in ‘Will to Love’
- Newlyweds Michael Jai White and Gillian White Spotted in NYC (Snaps!)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here