*The Kardashians have just closed a new three-year deal with E! for their signature series “Keeping Up With The Kardashians,” which covers seasons seven, eight and nine of the hit reality show and also extends E!’s first-look deal with the family for unscripted ideas, concepts and projects.
This deal covers Kim Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian, Khloé Kardashian Odom, Rob Kardashian, and Bruce, Kris, Kendall and Kylie Jenner, according to Deadline.com.
“Keeping Up With The Kardashians” is E!’s highest-rated and most-watched series of all time, with its episodes claiming five of E!’s top 10 most watched telecasts ever. The most recent Season 6 averaged more than 3 million total viewers. Season 7 premieres May 20.
In addition to breaking ratings records itself, “Keeping Up With The Kardashians” also has spawned a slew of spinoff series, including “Kourtney And Khloé Take Miami,” “Kourtney And Kim Take New York,” and “Khloé & Lamar.” The new deal does not cover the offshoots, only the mothership show.
- Joe Jackson Alert, Feeling Good After Stroke, Heart Attacks
- Stan Sheppard: 'Why Do A&R Directors Positions Still Exist?'
- Dr. Rosie Milligan: It's Time for Black Leadership to Make Sense
- Aretha Franklin, Nina Simone and Others Portrayed in 'A Night With Janis Joplin'
- The Socialist's Journal: Derek Luke
- Bobby Brown Speaks On Bobbi Kristina’s Death
- Nappywood’s 3rd L.A. Natural Hair & Lifestyle Expo Attracts Stars
- THE (07-28-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- NYC Principal Commits Suicide After Found Cheating on Common Core Test, DOE Releases Statement (Video)
- Gilbert Arenas' Deadly Accuracy Gets Him Banned From County Fair
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here