*Husband and wife Eddie George, former Ten. Titan running back, and SWV member Taj George, don’t seem to be getting along lately since he was caught in the middle of a DUI arrest with blonde pro golfer Rachel Conner.
They would normally show up to celebrity events together and would often tweet to one another. But lately none of that love has been shown in the public eye.
George was in the passenger seat when his female buddy was arrested for driving drunk. His wife didn’t seem to like that too much.
Recently, their beautiful Brentwood, Tennessee mansion was put up for sale.
Is this a sign of trouble in paradise?
The couple has two children together and their 9,000 sq. ft. home, which has been listed at $1.099 million.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Monica Forgives Shannon, Philly Pushers Approve of Steph Curry
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- A Legendary Night in Los Angeles with the Ojays' Eddie Levert
- Prince’s Half-Brother Alfred Says Sibling Trying to Get Him Declared Mentally Incompetent
- Family of Autistic Teen Mocked by 50 Cent Wants $1 Million (Watch)
- Lupita Nyong’o, Danielle Brooks, Cynthia Erivo Lock Down Tony Nominations
- Amber Rose to Host Weekly VH1 Talk Show Produced by Dr. Phil
- Tupac Shakur's Mother Afeni Shakur-Davis Dies at 69
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here