*Husband and wife Eddie George, former Ten. Titan running back, and SWV member Taj George, don’t seem to be getting along lately since he was caught in the middle of a DUI arrest with blonde pro golfer Rachel Conner.
They would normally show up to celebrity events together and would often tweet to one another. But lately none of that love has been shown in the public eye.
George was in the passenger seat when his female buddy was arrested for driving drunk. His wife didn’t seem to like that too much.
Recently, their beautiful Brentwood, Tennessee mansion was put up for sale.
Is this a sign of trouble in paradise?
The couple has two children together and their 9,000 sq. ft. home, which has been listed at $1.099 million.
- Kobe and Shaq Squash Years Long Beef on Podcast (LISTEN)
- ‘Compton’ Three-Peats at No. 1; ‘War Room’ Captures Faith-Based Crowd With $11 Mil Debut
- THE (08-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Kanye to Run for President, Revisits Taylor Swift Hijack (WATCH)
- Snoop Dogg Reinterpreted As European Noblemen [LOOK!]
- Watch: Today You Wouldn't Recognize the Little Boy from 'Katrina' (Hint: He's Now a Grown ... Woman!)
- The Soul of the U.S. Open: Serena Williams' Quest; Tournament Preview
- Tiffany Pollard and Her Mother Set to Appear on VH1’s 'Family Therapy'
- Trevor Noah Teases ‘The Daily Show’ Takeover [WATCH]
- Caitlyn Jenner Adult Unisex Costume Timely for Halloween, But LGBT Community Not Amused
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here