*The latest stories on butt injections gone wrong opened the general public up to the world of butt enhancement.
Before the stories broke, a lot of us had no idea that a secret underground world of back alley plastic surgery existed.
Black women have always been known for their “brick house” curves, so they flew under the radar for this enhancement.
Even Sir Mix-A-Lot brought attention to the so-called problem and made it okay to have a healthy butt because the black woman’s natural attribute was such a point of contention in the fashion world, thus making it unacceptable.
So who would’ve guessed that black women were having their posterior enhanced? (more…)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Public Invited to Watch Kendrick Lamar Receive Key to the City of Compton
- Why Are (White) People Suddenly Afraid of Beyonce's Black Pride?
- Jada Pinkett-Smith Addresses Idris Elba's 'Beasts' Oscar Snub
- Aaron Neville Brings His Quintet to Santa Monica ... and Shares His 'True Story' With EURweb
- For My Animal Loving Friends, Check Out This Unlikely Pair! (Watch)
- Toronto Councillor Want Beyonce Investigated for Black Panther Ties
- He Used to Walk 21-Miles to Work, Now He Drives & is Overweight
- Malcolm Jamal Warner on Ride-Or-Die Friendship Between OJ and AC (Exclusive)
- Master P Sued Over Failure to Deliver Snoop Dogg in Dubai
- Grammys: Ice Cube & Son to Present; Miguel to Sing 'She's Out Of My Life'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here