*French women everywhere are outraged today! NOT!
A couple of french men and some right wingers are weighing in on a competition that took place on Saturday that did not include anyone, but french black women.
The competition has left the country in disarray as they attempt U.S. tolerance with this sort of thing, according to one historian.
According to Madame Noire, Patrick Lozès is the President of the French Representative Council of Black Associations and his council gave the full approval for the Miss Black France contest that was held on Saturday. While his council gave approval, he does not believe that the competition is “progressive,” but destructive:
“This logic is detrimental to the values of French society,” he said. “If I think that there are not enough Black people in the most prestigious schools and companies, am I going to go create establishments exclusively reserved for Blacks?”
Uhhhh YEAH! What kind of statement is that? That is the very reason we have historically black colleges and universities (HBCU’s) in America. He went on to say: (more…)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Rapper Lil Boosie Says He Has Kidney Cancer
- Kim Zolciak Emotional in ‘DWTS’ Return Following Stroke
- Gap Band Family Feud! Ronnie Wilson Sues Charlie Wilson
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here