Will George Zimmerman go to jail?
Will he be freed after committing a murder?
No one knows, but one thing we do know is that it will be ugly.
Here’s an excerpt from an opinion piece from our partner over at NewsOne.
A new Ipsos/Reuters poll offers what looks to be an unfortunate preview of what lies ahead for the trial of George Zimmerman– particularly as it relates to how the population will potentially react.
Perhaps it’s not surprising to see that the attitudes towards Trayvon Martin’s fatal shooting are heavily divided along racial lines, but it’s not any less disheartening. The poll finds that 91 percent of Blacks believe Trayvon was killed unjustly. Yet, only 35 percent of whites feel that way. The online poll also revealed that 59 percent of Hispanics believed Martin was wrongly shot by Zimmerman.
Read more at NewsOne.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Oh God: Johnny Depp Nails 'The Donald' in Funny or Die Video (Look!)
- Will Smith Calls Son Jayden 'Fearless' for Rockin' Women's Clothes
- Lakatriona Brunson: Florida’s First Female Head Football Coach
- Justice Dept. Sues City of Ferguson Over Pattern of Police Abuse
- Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino Return to 'American Idol' This Week
- Kardashians Call Depiction in ‘People v. OJ’ Ep 2 ‘Ridiculous’
- Drama at ‘Fashion Police’ Between NeNe and Giuliana?
- Claudia Jordan, Jennifer Williams: Shots Fired Hours Before ‘The Next 15’ Premiere
- Ciara Cheered, Russell Wilson Booed at Knicks Game
- BET Names Brie Miranda Bryant SVP of Unscripted Programming
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here