Will George Zimmerman go to jail?
Will he be freed after committing a murder?
No one knows, but one thing we do know is that it will be ugly.
Here’s an excerpt from an opinion piece from our partner over at NewsOne.
A new Ipsos/Reuters poll offers what looks to be an unfortunate preview of what lies ahead for the trial of George Zimmerman– particularly as it relates to how the population will potentially react.
Perhaps it’s not surprising to see that the attitudes towards Trayvon Martin’s fatal shooting are heavily divided along racial lines, but it’s not any less disheartening. The poll finds that 91 percent of Blacks believe Trayvon was killed unjustly. Yet, only 35 percent of whites feel that way. The online poll also revealed that 59 percent of Hispanics believed Martin was wrongly shot by Zimmerman.
Read more at NewsOne.
- Lorraine Toussaint Talks Playing Morris Chestnut’s Mama on ‘Rosewood’
- O.J. Simpson Fuming: Women Have Stopped Sending Him Commissary Money
- Gospel Sensation Naomi B Releases New Single, ‘Break Free’ (LISTEN)
- White Police Chief Gets Home Detention for Killing Unarmed Black Man
- Casting Complete for Brandy’s New BET Series ‘Zoe Ever After’
- Rosie O’Donnell Checks Elisabeth Hasselbeck for Calling #BlackLivesMatter a Hate Group
- Perspective on Harris Co. Deputy's Death by Project 21 Member Who Served with Him
- RHOA Fight: Cynthia Bailey Kicked Porsha Williams in the Stomach (Report)
- James Bond Author Now ‘Sorry’ for Calling Idris Elba ‘Too Street’
- Janet Jackson Drops Missy Elliott Collabo at ‘Unbreakable’ Tour Launch (Clips)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here