*Gleeks are buzzing about this preview clip of next week’s “Glee” episode featuring a sequence in memory of Whitney Houston.
The scene has Mercedes (Amber Riley), Rachel (Lea Michele), Santana (Naya Rivera), and Kurt (Chris Colfer) singing an acapella version of Houston’s classic “How Will I Know.”
From the clip, it appears Houston’s death has really affected Mercedes, who has turned her locker into a mini-shrine dedicated to the late diva. Gone is the song’s upbeat tempo, replaced with a more somber arrangement fitting the tragedy of Houston’s death.
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here