*Gleeks are buzzing about this preview clip of next week’s “Glee” episode featuring a sequence in memory of Whitney Houston.
The scene has Mercedes (Amber Riley), Rachel (Lea Michele), Santana (Naya Rivera), and Kurt (Chris Colfer) singing an acapella version of Houston’s classic “How Will I Know.”
From the clip, it appears Houston’s death has really affected Mercedes, who has turned her locker into a mini-shrine dedicated to the late diva. Gone is the song’s upbeat tempo, replaced with a more somber arrangement fitting the tragedy of Houston’s death.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Wendy Williams, Steve Harvey, 'The Real' Score Emmy Nominations
- Fetty Wap Sends 'Wake Up' Message to Graduates
- John Wayne's Racist Comments Kill Official Recognition in California Assembly
- Dr. Phil Talks Prince, Nick Gordon & Prescription Drug Epidemic (WATCH)
- THE (04-29-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Beyoncé Partners with Amex & Uber for 'Formation' Fan Experience
- Prince Family Money Fight! Sister Tyka Storms Out of Meeting
- Six Year Old Starved by Parents Forced to Eat Hot Dog Smoothies (Video)
- Master P's Ex Has 'Stripper' Goals - Meet Ayesha Curry's Alter Ego
- First Footage & New Character Pics from Tupac Biopic 'All Eyez On Me' (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here