*Grandmothers are known as the kind, gentle hands of wisdom that make the family stable with family cohesion and rich with spirit and guidance.
They bake brownies and cookies for the grandchildren and give them plenty of love. Well, one family better smell the brownies and cookies ever purchased or smoked.
Darlene Mayes, 73, turned out to be the biggest kingpin in Oklahoma when cops kicked in the door and to their surprise found (more…)
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- The NBA Demands Removal of Flag & No More Systematic Racism
- Deya Gets Direct with Single Men (WATCH)
- ‘Star Trek's’ George Takei: Clarence Thomas is ‘A Clown in Blackface’ (WATCH)
- Kendrick Lamar Responds to Geraldo Rivera's Crazy Criticism
- BET Awards Fashion on Fleek (Watch)
- Shocking Radiation Experiments on Black Children Left Holes in Head (Watch)
- Lupita Nyong’o Joins the Fight Against Elephant Poaching
- Tiger Woods in Denial Mode About Affair with Fellow Golfer’s Ex-Wife
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here