*An insider tells the new issue of Us Weekly that Halle Berry, 45, has been jealous of the time her powerhouse stylist Deb Waknin spends with another A-list client: Sandra Bullock, 47.
Waknin was “spending all her time with Sandra and not giving Halle any attention,” the insider explains. “Halle got jealous because when she needed Deb, she was always with Sandra.”
Newly engaged Berry — mom to Nahla, 4, with ex Gabriel Aubry – reportedly dropped Waknin and hired Heidi Klum’s stylist Maryam Malakpour on two occasions. (A rep for Berry denies any rift, insisting, “Deb and Halle have worked together on and off for years.”)
As for Berry’s relationship with Bullock, mom to son Louis, 2? “There’s no jealousy between them,” the insider tells Us. “They are friends.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ciara Cheered, Russell Wilson Booed at Knicks Game
- BET Names Brie Miranda Bryant SVP of Unscripted Programming
- Marcus Anderson Cast in John Ridley Drama Pilot ‘Presence’
- Black Paranormal Investigators ‘Ghost Brothers’ Set at Destination America
- Future Calls BS on Ciara’s $15M Defamation Lawsuit
- Idris Elba Splits With Naiyana Garth After Night With Naomi Campbell (Report)
- Black Sheriff Gets KKK Vibe From Beyoncé's Super Bowl Halftime Performance
- Kanye West Defends Bill Cosby; Tweets Comic is 'Innocent'
- 'Family Feud' Contestant Can't Believe She's the 'Worst Ever' (WATCH)
- Target Wins Lawsuit Filed by Rosa and Raymond Parks Institute
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here