*An insider tells the new issue of Us Weekly that Halle Berry, 45, has been jealous of the time her powerhouse stylist Deb Waknin spends with another A-list client: Sandra Bullock, 47.
Waknin was “spending all her time with Sandra and not giving Halle any attention,” the insider explains. “Halle got jealous because when she needed Deb, she was always with Sandra.”
Newly engaged Berry — mom to Nahla, 4, with ex Gabriel Aubry – reportedly dropped Waknin and hired Heidi Klum’s stylist Maryam Malakpour on two occasions. (A rep for Berry denies any rift, insisting, “Deb and Halle have worked together on and off for years.”)
As for Berry’s relationship with Bullock, mom to son Louis, 2? “There’s no jealousy between them,” the insider tells Us. “They are friends.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Cops Help Toss Chris Brown From Ibiza Rental Trashed With Urine and Vomit
- Alice Walker Writes Poem Inspired by Jesse Williams’ BET Awards Speech
- WATCH: Celebs Talk Summer Anthems at the 2016 BET Awards
- Opinion: Kanye West Not Worth a Billion dollars from Adidas Deal (WATCH)
- Future Talks Album Flop, Ciara's Lawsuit & Russell Wilson
- Woman’s Viral National Anthem Leads to National TV Singing Debut on ‘GMA’ (Watch)
- Mike Tirico Says Goodbye to ESPN after 25 Years (Watch Full Remarks)
- Vic Mensa Suggests Justin Timberlake ‘Support Black People When It’s More Difficult’ (Watch)
- Apple in Talks to Acquire Jay Z’s Streaming Service Tidal
- Ludacris Surprises Wife Eudoxie With New $160,000 Benz (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here