*An insider tells the new issue of Us Weekly that Halle Berry, 45, has been jealous of the time her powerhouse stylist Deb Waknin spends with another A-list client: Sandra Bullock, 47.
Waknin was “spending all her time with Sandra and not giving Halle any attention,” the insider explains. “Halle got jealous because when she needed Deb, she was always with Sandra.”
Newly engaged Berry — mom to Nahla, 4, with ex Gabriel Aubry – reportedly dropped Waknin and hired Heidi Klum’s stylist Maryam Malakpour on two occasions. (A rep for Berry denies any rift, insisting, “Deb and Halle have worked together on and off for years.”)
As for Berry’s relationship with Bullock, mom to son Louis, 2? “There’s no jealousy between them,” the insider tells Us. “They are friends.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Joy Reid to Take Over Melissa Harris Perry’s Former MSNBC Timeslots
- EUR on the Red Carpet with Key and Peele's New Funny Flick, 'Keanu' (Watch)
- Larry Wilmore on Hosting Final WHCD Under Obama: ‘I’m Very Nervous’
- Beyonce’s Protégé Duo Chloe x Halle Premiere EP ‘Sugar Symphony’ (Listen)
- Rookie Cop Beats Handcuffed Woman & it's Caught on Camera! (WATCH)
- Prince Death Probe: Authorities Looking for 'Friendly' Docs who Prescribed Pills
- Karrine Steffans: ‘I Was One of Jay Z’s Beckys Back in 2000’
- Drake and Nicki Minaj No Longer Talk, but He Has ‘Genuine Energy’ With Rihanna
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here