*An insider tells the new issue of Us Weekly that Halle Berry, 45, has been jealous of the time her powerhouse stylist Deb Waknin spends with another A-list client: Sandra Bullock, 47.
Waknin was “spending all her time with Sandra and not giving Halle any attention,” the insider explains. “Halle got jealous because when she needed Deb, she was always with Sandra.”
Newly engaged Berry — mom to Nahla, 4, with ex Gabriel Aubry – reportedly dropped Waknin and hired Heidi Klum’s stylist Maryam Malakpour on two occasions. (A rep for Berry denies any rift, insisting, “Deb and Halle have worked together on and off for years.”)
As for Berry’s relationship with Bullock, mom to son Louis, 2? “There’s no jealousy between them,” the insider tells Us. “They are friends.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Flashback - Kobe Bryant Ponders Life after Basketball: ‘I’ve Got to Find My Passion’
- Serena Williams is Half-Naked in 2016 Pirelli Calendar (Pics)
- Miami Jury Now Holds Fate of 'Facebook Killer' In Their Hands! (Disturbing Photo)
- What Does Future Require In His Concert Dressing Rooms?
- Female Characters in ‘The Wiz Live!’ Rewritten to be More Empowered
- John Hairston's Gospel Internet Radio Station Hits the Airwaves in January
- 'He Used to Call Me Ma’am' - A Look Back at Kobe Bryant
- $1.5 Million Bail for Cop Charged in Laquan McDonald Murder
- Keyshia Cole Casually Mentions She’s ‘Engaged’, and Not to Birdman
- Donald Trump Cancels Meeting with Black Pastors
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here