*Halle Berry is speaking out about the way paparazzi hounds her and her 4-year-old daughter Nahla.
The 45-year-old actress was recently denied permission to move to France, where privacy laws are stricter. She had planned to move there with fiance Oliver Martinez and her daughter, but a judge ruled against it, saying it would mean taking Nahla away from her father Gabriel Aubry.
In a new interview with “Extra,” Halle says paps here in the states are making her life a living hell.
”It’s not one photographer hiding in the bushes, it’s 20, 30 very close to us, causing commotion,” she said. ”I’m not complaining about me. I’m an adult; I can handle it. But children should not be subject to that. It’s just wrong.
”There are laws like [that] in France, which is the reason I want go there. Laws that protect children, protect right to privacy. All I want is for my family and myself to have a normal life. When I’m not at work, that’s very important to me.”
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Kelly Price Thinks Cops Need to Throw the book at Nick Gordon (WATCH)
- Michael Gordon Bennett Calls Himself America's Whitest Black Kid
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here