*Halle Berry is speaking out about the way paparazzi hounds her and her 4-year-old daughter Nahla.
The 45-year-old actress was recently denied permission to move to France, where privacy laws are stricter. She had planned to move there with fiance Oliver Martinez and her daughter, but a judge ruled against it, saying it would mean taking Nahla away from her father Gabriel Aubry.
In a new interview with “Extra,” Halle says paps here in the states are making her life a living hell.
”It’s not one photographer hiding in the bushes, it’s 20, 30 very close to us, causing commotion,” she said. ”I’m not complaining about me. I’m an adult; I can handle it. But children should not be subject to that. It’s just wrong.
”There are laws like [that] in France, which is the reason I want go there. Laws that protect children, protect right to privacy. All I want is for my family and myself to have a normal life. When I’m not at work, that’s very important to me.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- New Radio Station: ItzYourzRadioLive.com Now Broadcasting
- You Could Break the Bank Going to 'The Happiest Place On Earth!'
- Walter Scott’s Family Gets $6.5M in Settlement With N. Charleston (Watch)
- ‘Star Wars’ Actor John Boyega to Racist Fans: ‘I’m In the Movie, What Are You Gonna Do About It?’
- Chris and Adrienne Bosh Expecting 3rd Child Together Next Spring
- Atlanta Hawks Player Thabo Sefolosha Acquitted in NYC Arrest Case
- Taraji P. Posts IG Response to Rumors of Beef with Terrence Howard (WATCH)
- EURweb on the Scene: 3rd Annual Ocktober Film Festival
- Derek Fisher Addresses Alleged Fight With Matt Barnes
- Man's 20-Year-Old Girlfriend Kicked His Baby to Death (Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here