*Halle Berry is speaking out about the way paparazzi hounds her and her 4-year-old daughter Nahla.
The 45-year-old actress was recently denied permission to move to France, where privacy laws are stricter. She had planned to move there with fiance Oliver Martinez and her daughter, but a judge ruled against it, saying it would mean taking Nahla away from her father Gabriel Aubry.
In a new interview with “Extra,” Halle says paps here in the states are making her life a living hell.
”It’s not one photographer hiding in the bushes, it’s 20, 30 very close to us, causing commotion,” she said. ”I’m not complaining about me. I’m an adult; I can handle it. But children should not be subject to that. It’s just wrong.
”There are laws like [that] in France, which is the reason I want go there. Laws that protect children, protect right to privacy. All I want is for my family and myself to have a normal life. When I’m not at work, that’s very important to me.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Beyoncé Partners with Amex & Uber for 'Formation' Fan Experience
- Prince Family Money Fight! Sister Tyka Storms Out of Meeting
- Six Year Old Starved by Parents Forced to Eat Hot Dog Smoothies (Video)
- Master P's Ex Has 'Stripper' Goals - Meet Ayesha Curry's Alter Ego
- First Footage & New Character Pics from Tupac Biopic 'All Eyez On Me' (Watch)
- Pink Recalls the Time Prince Rejected Her Duet Request: 'I Told Him He Was a Rude F**k'
- New Trailer: Barack and Michelle's First Date in ‘Southside With You’
- Usher’s Snapchat Fail Results in Inadvertent D*** Pic
- NFL’s DeAndre Levy Urges Fellow Athletes to ‘Man Up’ Against Sexual Assault
- Urban Prep’s Entire Senior Class College Bound for 7th Consecutive Year
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here