*Halle Berry is speaking out about the way paparazzi hounds her and her 4-year-old daughter Nahla.
The 45-year-old actress was recently denied permission to move to France, where privacy laws are stricter. She had planned to move there with fiance Oliver Martinez and her daughter, but a judge ruled against it, saying it would mean taking Nahla away from her father Gabriel Aubry.
In a new interview with “Extra,” Halle says paps here in the states are making her life a living hell.
”It’s not one photographer hiding in the bushes, it’s 20, 30 very close to us, causing commotion,” she said. ”I’m not complaining about me. I’m an adult; I can handle it. But children should not be subject to that. It’s just wrong.
”There are laws like [that] in France, which is the reason I want go there. Laws that protect children, protect right to privacy. All I want is for my family and myself to have a normal life. When I’m not at work, that’s very important to me.”
- Black Lives Matter Members React to Fox News with Love
- Fellas Define Feminism At MTV VMAs (Watch)
- Ten Years After Hurricane Katrina: Changing Hearts, Minds and Systems in New Orleans
- Eunice Moseley Featured Expert in Dr. Logan Westbrooks’ ‘The Anatomy of the Music Industry’
- Best Ranking of the Most Badass Fictional Weapons
- THE (09-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Deya Direct Takes the Man Whisperer Conversation to the Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion!
- Student Who Made Light of Deputy's Death Online, and Showed Support for #Blacklivesmatter, Arrested
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts
- Teyana Taylor Expecting First Child with Iman Shumpert
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here