*Halle Berry is speaking out about the way paparazzi hounds her and her 4-year-old daughter Nahla.
The 45-year-old actress was recently denied permission to move to France, where privacy laws are stricter. She had planned to move there with fiance Oliver Martinez and her daughter, but a judge ruled against it, saying it would mean taking Nahla away from her father Gabriel Aubry.
In a new interview with “Extra,” Halle says paps here in the states are making her life a living hell.
”It’s not one photographer hiding in the bushes, it’s 20, 30 very close to us, causing commotion,” she said. ”I’m not complaining about me. I’m an adult; I can handle it. But children should not be subject to that. It’s just wrong.
”There are laws like [that] in France, which is the reason I want go there. Laws that protect children, protect right to privacy. All I want is for my family and myself to have a normal life. When I’m not at work, that’s very important to me.”
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here