Many are still wondering whether President Obama will can Vice President Joe Biden to replace him with Hillary to boost his re-election hopes.
That has been ruled out but a 2016 run hasn’t as her husband said earlier this week that he would be pleased to see her run again.
Political analyst James Carville wrote about the possible run simply saying: “If someone runs once as did Romney and McCain, always expect them to run again.”
To read the article where Michael Arceneaux says Hillary should just sit down, click at NewsOne.
- LAPD on #100days100nights: 'Things Have Calmed Down'
- Tami Roman Reveals Health Issues Causing Pregnancy Woes
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Adds Megachurch Drama Series 'Greenleaf'
- Russell Simmons Signs New First-Look Deal with HBO, Sets Def Comedy Jam Anniversary Special
- Rinkins Report: Author Offers Recipe for Leadership Success
- Raynetta Turner: Mother of Eight is Latest Victim in String of Black Female Jail Cell Deaths
- HBO to Air Documentary About Jordan Davis, Teen Killed Over Loud Music
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- NBC Reportedly Close to Signing Beyonce for ‘The Wiz Live’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here