*Friday’s testimonies took the Hudson family murder case in a whole different direction when William Balfour’s ex girlfriend said he admitted to the killings to her.
Shonta Cathey told the jury on the day Jennifer Hudson’s three family members were murdered, Balfour showed up at her home at 3 in the afternoon and told her, “Anybody asked, he was there at ten.”
He took it further and told her “They got shot … Her mother and her brother. He said the brother rushed him, and he shot him, and the mother came downstairs and he shot her.”
Cathey told the court her former lover said Hudson’s 7-year-old nephew was outside at the time.
Jennifer was seen in the court shedding tears.
The ex then said when police arrived, she lied for the man she loved because she didn’t want him to get in trouble.
“I was in love with him and I didn’t want him to get in any trouble,” she testified.
Other testimonies pointed to Balfour as the culprit.
Watch a MyFoxChicago video report:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Is Jada Pinkett Smith on Her Way Back to ‘Gotham’?
- Judge Gives 20 Min Speech to Racist Cop Caught Beating Unarmed Black Man (Watch)
- Kalenna, Star of 'Love and Hip Hop' to Mingle With Fans
- The Case of Bobbi Kristina Brown 'Still Open and Under Investigation'
- Beyonce Drops 'Formation' A New Song & Video (Watch)
- TV One Boldly Launches New Brand Identity 'Represent'
- Bounce TV's Black History Month Tributes a Stirring Line-up
- Pantene Enlists NFL Players for Dad and Daughter Hair Campaign [WATCH]
- The Complete List of Winners from the 47th NAACP Image Awards
- Woman Crashes Own Funeral, Shocking Husband Who Paid to Have Her Killed
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here