*Friday’s testimonies took the Hudson family murder case in a whole different direction when William Balfour’s ex girlfriend said he admitted to the killings to her.
Shonta Cathey told the jury on the day Jennifer Hudson’s three family members were murdered, Balfour showed up at her home at 3 in the afternoon and told her, “Anybody asked, he was there at ten.”
He took it further and told her “They got shot … Her mother and her brother. He said the brother rushed him, and he shot him, and the mother came downstairs and he shot her.”
Cathey told the court her former lover said Hudson’s 7-year-old nephew was outside at the time.
Jennifer was seen in the court shedding tears.
The ex then said when police arrived, she lied for the man she loved because she didn’t want him to get in trouble.
“I was in love with him and I didn’t want him to get in any trouble,” she testified.
Other testimonies pointed to Balfour as the culprit.
Watch a MyFoxChicago video report:
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- Cedric the Entertainer Hosts 3rd Annual Celebrity Golf Classic [Photos]
- Lorenzo Brown, Husband of Sister-2-Sister Publisher Jamie Brown, Dies of Cancer
- (The Black Hat) Serena Williams is a Winner, Not a Cover Girl
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'The Martian': 'Love Letter to Science' -- Matt Damon
- The Film Strip: New York Comic Con Tickets Going Fast
- 'Django Unchained' Actress Daniele Watts & Boyfriend Sentenced
- Shocking! How BGF Members Made $20K a Month in Jail
- Piano Man: Tyler Perry Buys Nat King Cole's Steinway for $150k
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here