*Friday’s testimonies took the Hudson family murder case in a whole different direction when William Balfour’s ex girlfriend said he admitted to the killings to her.
Shonta Cathey told the jury on the day Jennifer Hudson’s three family members were murdered, Balfour showed up at her home at 3 in the afternoon and told her, “Anybody asked, he was there at ten.”
He took it further and told her “They got shot … Her mother and her brother. He said the brother rushed him, and he shot him, and the mother came downstairs and he shot her.”
Cathey told the court her former lover said Hudson’s 7-year-old nephew was outside at the time.
Jennifer was seen in the court shedding tears.
The ex then said when police arrived, she lied for the man she loved because she didn’t want him to get in trouble.
“I was in love with him and I didn’t want him to get in any trouble,” she testified.
Other testimonies pointed to Balfour as the culprit.
Watch a MyFoxChicago video report:
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Happy 116th Birthday to World’s Oldest, Susannah Mushatt Jones (Video)
- Aretha Franklin Thanks Illinois for Helping Her after Bus Broke Down
- South Carolina Senate Votes to Remove Confederate Flag from Statehouse
- Russell Wilson, Ciara Practicing Abstinence: ‘I Need You to Pray for Us’ (Watch)
- Michael K. Williams Joins ‘Ghostbusters’ All-Female Remake
- Tami Roman Says Shaunie O’Neal Will ‘Pop Off’ on ‘BBWLA’ This Season (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here