*Friday’s testimonies took the Hudson family murder case in a whole different direction when William Balfour’s ex girlfriend said he admitted to the killings to her.
Shonta Cathey told the jury on the day Jennifer Hudson’s three family members were murdered, Balfour showed up at her home at 3 in the afternoon and told her, “Anybody asked, he was there at ten.”
He took it further and told her “They got shot … Her mother and her brother. He said the brother rushed him, and he shot him, and the mother came downstairs and he shot her.”
Cathey told the court her former lover said Hudson’s 7-year-old nephew was outside at the time.
Jennifer was seen in the court shedding tears.
The ex then said when police arrived, she lied for the man she loved because she didn’t want him to get in trouble.
“I was in love with him and I didn’t want him to get in any trouble,” she testified.
Other testimonies pointed to Balfour as the culprit.
Watch a MyFoxChicago video report:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- How to Start Your Own Online Casino
- Was Prince Better than Hendrix? Only if He Crosses the Entertainment Divide
- Alexandra Shipp & the 'X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cast in the Big Apple
- Savion Glover's Feet Perform Magical Feats
- Keke Palmer Said to be Replacing Tamar Braxton on 'The Real?' (Report)
- First Look: Cynthia Bailey's New Luxury Luggage Line 'CARGO by Cynthia Bailey'
- The Pulse of Entertainment: MBK’s Glory2Glory Presents Livre’, ‘Jericho: Tribe of Joshua’
- Whitney Houston Estate in Court Fighting $11 Million Tax Bill
- 107-Year-Old Trades Dance Partner Pres. Obama for Dusty Baker (Watch)
- Police Test Bullets in T.I. Club Shooting to Determine Number of Guns Used
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here