*While we have seen much made of the black women who are dating white men in the field of entertainment, not much has been made of the many white men who love them some black women in the field of entertainment.
Llet’s just go down the list to name a few, shall we: Robert DeNiro, Chris Noth and Robin Thicke are a few that immediately come to mind.
But as you will see in this MadameNoire post, the list is even longer.
Let’s show you the first person on our list: Brad Pitt.
One of the sexiest men alive (People’s words not ours, though we don’t disagree) has dated a couple of black women in Hollywood, and both were surprises in my book. Way back in the late ‘80s, Pitt dated singer Sinitta(what is a Sinitta?), but supposedly the two didn’t last because of long-distance issues. He also booed up with actress Robin Givens in 1989 while she was estranged from husband Mike Tyson. That allegedly didn’t sit too well with Iron Mike, but it doesn’t matter because the fling didn’t last very long. Upon the beginning of “Brangelina” Givens said in 2007 that she doesn’t find Brad to be that fascinating. In simpler terms, he’s not all that, yet he was all that when they were dating. Someone sounds a little bitter…
Read more at MadameNoire
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Damien Sneed Performs During International Breast Cancer Awareness Week in Spain
- Bobby Shurmda Denied Bail, Will Stay in Jail Until Feb Trial Date
- Kim Zolciak Returning to ‘DWTS’ for the Nov. Finale
- Cassi Davis, Stephen Bishop to Host NAASC Scholarship Brunch
- Janet Jackson, Husband Spotted at Paris Fashion Week
- Rihanna Talks Casual Sex, Rachel Dolezal, Wanting to Change Chris Brown
- Health: You Could Possibly Have A Hidden Illness if Any of These Symptoms Show Up
- 27 Bill Cosby Accusers Set for NBC ‘Dateline’ Special (Watch)
- Tamar Braxton Taps Husband Vince for Emotional 'DWTS' Routine (Watch)
- F. Gary Gray in Talks to Direct ‘Fast and Furious 8’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here