*While we have seen much made of the black women who are dating white men in the field of entertainment, not much has been made of the many white men who love them some black women in the field of entertainment.
Llet’s just go down the list to name a few, shall we: Robert DeNiro, Chris Noth and Robin Thicke are a few that immediately come to mind.
But as you will see in this MadameNoire post, the list is even longer.
Let’s show you the first person on our list: Brad Pitt.
One of the sexiest men alive (People’s words not ours, though we don’t disagree) has dated a couple of black women in Hollywood, and both were surprises in my book. Way back in the late ‘80s, Pitt dated singer Sinitta(what is a Sinitta?), but supposedly the two didn’t last because of long-distance issues. He also booed up with actress Robin Givens in 1989 while she was estranged from husband Mike Tyson. That allegedly didn’t sit too well with Iron Mike, but it doesn’t matter because the fling didn’t last very long. Upon the beginning of “Brangelina” Givens said in 2007 that she doesn’t find Brad to be that fascinating. In simpler terms, he’s not all that, yet he was all that when they were dating. Someone sounds a little bitter…
Read more at MadameNoire
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- A 'Broke' 50 Cent Flaunts Stacks of Cash in Fridge (WATCH)
- Here’s why the Alleged Planned Parenthood Killer Isn’t called a Domestic Terrorist
- Pilar Sanders Will Have to Pay Deion Sanders $2.2M and Go Back to Jail
- Police Erased Video of Laquan McDonald Shooting: Burger King Manager
- Phaedra Blogs Support for Cynthia and Peter During Marital Drama
- Tyra Banks Not Feuding with Chrissy Teigen, Chooses Beauty Brand Over 'FABLife'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here