*Jay Z is reportedly considering a pricey blue diamond to give Beyonce for their fourth wedding anniversary, in tribute to their daughter Blue Ivy Carter.
Paps caught the rapper leaving Jacob & Co. jewelry store in New York City, and a witness told the paper that he had been looking at the Lumina line of rare blue diamonds.
The source said, “I know he checked out colored diamonds, the rare blue ‘Lumina’ in particular.”
Jay Z was photographed (above) leaving the store and shaking the owner’s hand, then posing for pictures with local construction workers before jetting off in a tinted SUV.
Below, the latest paps pic of Beyonce and Blue.
- THE (07-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LAPD on #100days100nights: 'Things Have Calmed Down'
- Tami Roman Reveals Health Issues Causing Pregnancy Woes
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Adds Megachurch Drama Series 'Greenleaf'
- Russell Simmons Signs New First-Look Deal with HBO, Sets Def Comedy Jam Anniversary Special
- Rinkins Report: Author Offers Recipe for Leadership Success
- Raynetta Turner: Mother of Eight is Latest Victim in String of Black Female Jail Cell Deaths
- HBO to Air Documentary About Jordan Davis, Teen Killed Over Loud Music
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here