*Jay Z is reportedly considering a pricey blue diamond to give Beyonce for their fourth wedding anniversary, in tribute to their daughter Blue Ivy Carter.
Paps caught the rapper leaving Jacob & Co. jewelry store in New York City, and a witness told the paper that he had been looking at the Lumina line of rare blue diamonds.
The source said, “I know he checked out colored diamonds, the rare blue ‘Lumina’ in particular.”
Jay Z was photographed (above) leaving the store and shaking the owner’s hand, then posing for pictures with local construction workers before jetting off in a tinted SUV.
Below, the latest paps pic of Beyonce and Blue.
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- TNT Exclusive: Jazmin Truesdale Gives Black Comic Fans Heroes That Resemble Themselves (Watch)
- Aretha Franklin Sues to Block ‘Amazing Grace’ Screening at Telluride
- Pitbull Announces Date of His ‘Empire’ Episode and Jussie Smollett Duet (Listen)
- Watch Chilling New Trailer for Idris Elba’s ‘Beasts of No Nation’
- EUR Q&A: Carl Pittman, Black Conservative, 'Offended' By Black Lives Matter
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here