*Jay Z is reportedly considering a pricey blue diamond to give Beyonce for their fourth wedding anniversary, in tribute to their daughter Blue Ivy Carter.
Paps caught the rapper leaving Jacob & Co. jewelry store in New York City, and a witness told the paper that he had been looking at the Lumina line of rare blue diamonds.
The source said, “I know he checked out colored diamonds, the rare blue ‘Lumina’ in particular.”
Jay Z was photographed (above) leaving the store and shaking the owner’s hand, then posing for pictures with local construction workers before jetting off in a tinted SUV.
Below, the latest paps pic of Beyonce and Blue.
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Tia Mowry and Pooch Hall Return for 'The Game' Finale
- Problem? Teen Vogue Uses Fair Models for African Braids Feature
- Bobby Seale, Black Panther Professor, Gives History Lesson to D'Angelo (Watch)
- Nick Gordon's Defense in Bobbi Kristina Case: Drugs Responsible
- Man Breaks Down After Recognizing Judge As Former Classmate (WATCH)
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here