*Jay Z is reportedly considering a pricey blue diamond to give Beyonce for their fourth wedding anniversary, in tribute to their daughter Blue Ivy Carter.
Paps caught the rapper leaving Jacob & Co. jewelry store in New York City, and a witness told the paper that he had been looking at the Lumina line of rare blue diamonds.
The source said, “I know he checked out colored diamonds, the rare blue ‘Lumina’ in particular.”
Jay Z was photographed (above) leaving the store and shaking the owner’s hand, then posing for pictures with local construction workers before jetting off in a tinted SUV.
Below, the latest paps pic of Beyonce and Blue.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Oprah's Convo with T. D. Jakes About Mega Church Series 'Greenleaf' (Photos)
- George Zimmerman Brags About Selling Gun That Killed Trayvon
- Presenting the EURweb - Kashif & Friends, Black Music Month Celebration On-Line Contest!
- Angela Simmons Confirms Pregnancy: 'We Are Overjoyed'
- How to Start Your Own Online Casino
- Was Prince Better than Hendrix? Only if He Crosses the Entertainment Divide
- Alexandra Shipp & the 'X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cast in the Big Apple
- Savion Glover's Feet Perform Magical Feats
- Keke Palmer Said to be Replacing Tamar Braxton on 'The Real?' (Report)
- First Look: Cynthia Bailey's New Luxury Luggage Line 'CARGO by Cynthia Bailey'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here