*Rap mogul Jay-Z is introducing a new Facebook game that allows users to follow his own life journey – “from hustler, to entrepreneur, to business mogul.”
Empire lets you create a character and give it a dope-inspired street name…
…then gives you a number of ways to earn points and move up life’s ladder, according to Mashable.com. You can also visit your mom or significant other for moral support…
…engage in a rap battle or make a mix tape for street cred
…and get a job to pay for your bling, among other activities.
Earned points help you move out of the projects and into the “hotspots of the rich and famous” in Manhattan.
“Make the right choices and the World belongs to you. LIVE THE DREAM,” reads a prompt early in the game.
Empire also features several ways to invite Facebook friends to play or share activity on your Timeline.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Erykah Badu Directs Video for Robert Glasper Collabo ‘Maiysha (So Long)’ (Watch)
- TLC Begins Production on Tyler Perry's 'Too Close to Home'
- Deon Cole of ‘Black-ish’ Scores Standup Special on Comedy Central
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here