*John Amos joins Ethan Suplee and Sydney Park as the latest additions to the cast of CBS’ Martin Lawrence comedy pilot, reports Deadline.com.
As previously reported, Lawrence plays Ty, a widowed father of two teenagers who, after losing his job in construction, decides to become a rookie cop at age 46.
Amos will play Captain Lorenzo, Ty’s commanding officer, an erudite, antique-collecting family man who is very tough and no-nonsense under his deceptively calm demeanor.
“My Name Is Earl” alum Suplee will play Travis, Ty’s new partner, an earnest, exuberant, straight-shooter. Park will play Kim, Ty’s 16-year-old daughter.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (11-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 'Carol' Explores Lesbian Love in the 50s
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here