*John Amos joins Ethan Suplee and Sydney Park as the latest additions to the cast of CBS’ Martin Lawrence comedy pilot, reports Deadline.com.
As previously reported, Lawrence plays Ty, a widowed father of two teenagers who, after losing his job in construction, decides to become a rookie cop at age 46.
Amos will play Captain Lorenzo, Ty’s commanding officer, an erudite, antique-collecting family man who is very tough and no-nonsense under his deceptively calm demeanor.
“My Name Is Earl” alum Suplee will play Travis, Ty’s new partner, an earnest, exuberant, straight-shooter. Park will play Kim, Ty’s 16-year-old daughter.
- Los Angeles Urban Policy Roundtable Awards Mumia Abu Jamal Health Fund
- THE (09-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- (The Black Hat) Nicki Minaj: The White Girl Hunter
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Neighbors Complain Kardashians Wasting Water During Drought
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Phoenix Mother Allegedly Drowns Twin Boys Because 'No One Loved Them'
- How ABC Wooed Tyra Banks Back Into Daytime with 'FABLife'
- Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Twerk in Uber En Route to VMAs (Watch)
- Trick Daddy Files for Bankruptcy Amid Child Support Bills
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here