*John Amos joins Ethan Suplee and Sydney Park as the latest additions to the cast of CBS’ Martin Lawrence comedy pilot, reports Deadline.com.
As previously reported, Lawrence plays Ty, a widowed father of two teenagers who, after losing his job in construction, decides to become a rookie cop at age 46.
Amos will play Captain Lorenzo, Ty’s commanding officer, an erudite, antique-collecting family man who is very tough and no-nonsense under his deceptively calm demeanor.
“My Name Is Earl” alum Suplee will play Travis, Ty’s new partner, an earnest, exuberant, straight-shooter. Park will play Kim, Ty’s 16-year-old daughter.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Was Prince Better than Hendrix? Only if He Crosses the Entertainment Divide
- Alexandra Shipp & the 'X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cast in the Big Apple
- Savion Glover's Feet Perform Magical Feats
- Keke Palmer Said to be Replacing Tamar Braxton on 'The Real?' (Report)
- First Look: Cynthia Bailey's New Luxury Luggage Line 'CARGO by Cynthia Bailey'
- The Pulse of Entertainment: MBK’s Glory2Glory Presents Livre’, ‘Jericho: Tribe of Joshua’
- Whitney Houston Estate in Court Fighting $11 Million Tax Bill
- 107-Year-Old Trades Dance Partner Pres. Obama for Dusty Baker (Watch)
- Police Test Bullets in T.I. Club Shooting to Determine Number of Guns Used
- Neil Brown Jr. Joins Issa Rae’s HBO Comedy ‘Insecure’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here