*Kandi Burruss has found love at last.
The “Real Housewives of Atlanta” reality star is happy again, after spending some years alone and possibly mourning the death of her fiancé, A.J. Jewell, who was tragically killed a few years ago.
And guess who she has to thank for the find?
Phaedra Parks played cupid and hooked a sister up.
“I’m in a relationship right now, dating. His name is Todd, and he’s a great guy,” Kandi revealed on the “RHOA” reunion show.
Despite her avid openness about sex and personal everything, she kept it quite private regarding her new love affair with Todd Tucker. They’re beyond the dating phase since she told the audience and the girls that he handles the finances in the relationship.
Hmm … could this be something long term?
It all started out quite movie-like. Kandi didn’t really interact with Todd upon hearing about him. For a while he was a bit of a mystery, but peers and friends would brag about him.
“I didn’t really see him a lot, but I used to hear Phaedra say, ‘Did you see that Todd? He’s cute.’ Then, a friend of mine, was like, ‘I know somebody who likes you’ and they said his name was Todd,” Kandi explained.
And it was very classic from the time they met. It was a sweet love connection and they’ve been inseparable since.
In fact, he came along to Africa with the cast. Audience members had not idea what was going on behind the scenes, but Kandi and Todd were definitely hanging tight when the cameras were off.
“When we were in Africa on the last day of the trip, we hung out and we had so much fun, and we kept communicating after,” she said.
The relationship is so advanced by now that the two are moving into a new spot together. Cute. Love at last.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- LTC Eddie Smith Congratulates 100 Black Men Mentee of the Year
- THE (06-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Awards Winners List
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here