*Kandi Burruss has found love at last.
The “Real Housewives of Atlanta” reality star is happy again, after spending some years alone and possibly mourning the death of her fiancé, A.J. Jewell, who was tragically killed a few years ago.
And guess who she has to thank for the find?
Phaedra Parks played cupid and hooked a sister up.
“I’m in a relationship right now, dating. His name is Todd, and he’s a great guy,” Kandi revealed on the “RHOA” reunion show.
Despite her avid openness about sex and personal everything, she kept it quite private regarding her new love affair with Todd Tucker. They’re beyond the dating phase since she told the audience and the girls that he handles the finances in the relationship.
Hmm … could this be something long term?
It all started out quite movie-like. Kandi didn’t really interact with Todd upon hearing about him. For a while he was a bit of a mystery, but peers and friends would brag about him.
“I didn’t really see him a lot, but I used to hear Phaedra say, ‘Did you see that Todd? He’s cute.’ Then, a friend of mine, was like, ‘I know somebody who likes you’ and they said his name was Todd,” Kandi explained.
And it was very classic from the time they met. It was a sweet love connection and they’ve been inseparable since.
In fact, he came along to Africa with the cast. Audience members had not idea what was going on behind the scenes, but Kandi and Todd were definitely hanging tight when the cameras were off.
“When we were in Africa on the last day of the trip, we hung out and we had so much fun, and we kept communicating after,” she said.
The relationship is so advanced by now that the two are moving into a new spot together. Cute. Love at last.
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Shannon J. Miles Arrested As Suspect in Killing of Texas Deputy
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- Cedric the Entertainer Hosts 3rd Annual Celebrity Golf Classic [Photos]
- Lorenzo Brown, Husband of Sister-2-Sister Publisher Jamie Brown, Dies of Cancer
- (The Black Hat) Serena Williams is a Winner, Not a Cover Girl
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'The Martian': 'Love Letter to Science' -- Matt Damon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here