Her road kitty, Kandi Burruss, is upset that she’s leaving “Real Housewives of Atlanta” and expressed her resentment for the decision via her Twitter account.
“I hate that they made that decision,” Kandi tweeted.
But then this brings up the whole bit about whether or not Sheree was fired or left voluntarily. She did say it was her own decision to leave due to unfair treatment and the network didn’t dispute that.
Hmm, looks like we’ll never know what the real story is. Oh well.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Kobe to Receive 'Legend' Award, Gilbert Arneas Trolls Nick Young
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here