*Following a backlash from the manufacturer of “Theraflu,” Kanye West has decided to drop it as the title of his new single.
The folks behind the over-the-counter flu medication spoke out against the rapper after he hijacked the product name. The song, which finds Ye rapping about falling in love with Kim Kardashian, is now titled “Way Too Cold.”
In a tweet, West said the name change was a “creative decision.”
“I changed the name of the song THERAFLU to WAY TOO COLD and you can buy it now at KANYEWEST.COM,” he tweeted Sunday, providing a link to his official website, where he explains the reason.
Earlier this month, Theraflu manufacturer Novartis got wind of the song and stated, “Novartis Consumer Health in no way endorses or approves of the references or use of the image and likeness of Theraflu in this manner.”
- Rosie O’Donnell Checks Elisabeth Hasselbeck for Calling #BlackLivesMatter a Hate Group
- Perspective on Harris Co. Deputy's Death by Project 21 Member Who Served with Him
- RHOA Fight: Cynthia Bailey Kicked Porsha Williams in the Stomach (Report)
- James Bond Author Now ‘Sorry’ for Calling Idris Elba ‘Too Street’
- Janet Jackson Drops Missy Elliott Collabo at ‘Unbreakable’ Tour Launch (Clips)
- Bay Area Man Finds Twenty Dollars and Uses it to Win $1 Million!
- Health: Is Your Pee Trying to Tell You Something?
- Soul of the US Open: Serena Walks Over; Venus Grinds to Victory; Sloane Stephens Dismissed Early
- New James Bond Author Says Idris Elba is ‘Too Street’ to Play 007
- Bill O’Reilly Vows to Put #BlackLivesMatter Out of Business, Compares Group to KKK (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here