By the way, Kanye wants to make it known that he didn’t say Kim K was his “Beyonce, ” and for the first time in a long time, he’s talking to the press.
He told Us Weekly: “Come on now, that doesn’t even sound like me.”
Actually, it does. Everything he says is quite unpredictable.
But he claims that’s nothing he would say, or a thought he couldn’t conceive because he can’t possibly compare his budding relationship between him and Kim to that of his long lasting love of both Jay and Bey.
“Of course there are a lot of media inaccuracies surrounding this past couple of weeks, especially the ‘She’s my Beyoncé’ quote,” West, 34, told the magazine. “I would never compare anyone to my friend’s wife.”
The fake Beyonce quotation even made it to “Saturday Night Live” over the weekend.
“If I don’t say something in a rap or on Twitter, it’s not true,” he said.
We’ll assume that doesn’t apply to what he just said.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jay Z's Drug Dealer Past Thrown at Beyonce by TV Host Tomi Lahren
- Former Atlanta Vice Mayor Lisa Borders Named New WNBA President
- Does Bernie Sanders Meeting Al Sharpton Equal More Black Voter Support?
- Author Guarantees 'Boy, Get a Job...' Helps Teens Find Work
- THE (02-11-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Oh God: Johnny Depp Nails 'The Donald' in Funny or Die Video (Look!)
- Will Smith Calls Son Jayden 'Fearless' for Rockin' Women's Clothes
- Lakatriona Brunson: Florida’s First Female Head Football Coach
- Justice Dept. Sues City of Ferguson Over Pattern of Police Abuse
- Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino Return to 'American Idol' This Week
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here