By the way, Kanye wants to make it known that he didn’t say Kim K was his “Beyonce, ” and for the first time in a long time, he’s talking to the press.
He told Us Weekly: “Come on now, that doesn’t even sound like me.”
Actually, it does. Everything he says is quite unpredictable.
But he claims that’s nothing he would say, or a thought he couldn’t conceive because he can’t possibly compare his budding relationship between him and Kim to that of his long lasting love of both Jay and Bey.
“Of course there are a lot of media inaccuracies surrounding this past couple of weeks, especially the ‘She’s my Beyoncé’ quote,” West, 34, told the magazine. “I would never compare anyone to my friend’s wife.”
The fake Beyonce quotation even made it to “Saturday Night Live” over the weekend.
“If I don’t say something in a rap or on Twitter, it’s not true,” he said.
We’ll assume that doesn’t apply to what he just said.
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- TNT Exclusive: Jazmin Truesdale Gives Black Comic Fans Heroes That Resemble Themselves (Watch)
- Aretha Franklin Sues to Block ‘Amazing Grace’ Screening at Telluride
- Pitbull Announces Date of His ‘Empire’ Episode and Jussie Smollett Duet (Listen)
- Watch Chilling New Trailer for Idris Elba’s ‘Beasts of No Nation’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here