By the way, Kanye wants to make it known that he didn’t say Kim K was his “Beyonce, ” and for the first time in a long time, he’s talking to the press.
He told Us Weekly: “Come on now, that doesn’t even sound like me.”
Actually, it does. Everything he says is quite unpredictable.
But he claims that’s nothing he would say, or a thought he couldn’t conceive because he can’t possibly compare his budding relationship between him and Kim to that of his long lasting love of both Jay and Bey.
“Of course there are a lot of media inaccuracies surrounding this past couple of weeks, especially the ‘She’s my Beyoncé’ quote,” West, 34, told the magazine. “I would never compare anyone to my friend’s wife.”
The fake Beyonce quotation even made it to “Saturday Night Live” over the weekend.
“If I don’t say something in a rap or on Twitter, it’s not true,” he said.
We’ll assume that doesn’t apply to what he just said.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- John Wayne's Ultra-Racist Views of African Americans Ran Deep
- Parking Lot Crowded, Can't Locate Your Car? Meet 'Zus'
- Draya Michele's Post-Baby Body - Richard Sherman Pranks Himself
- You Can Purchase 'Boycott Beyoncé' Shirts at 'Formation' Tour
- R.Kelly Accused of Screwing Promoter Out of $500k
- W. Kamau Bell Screens 'United Shades of America' in Atlanta
- Flavor Flav Offered to Give O.J. Simpson Back His Bronze Statue
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Javier Colon performs May 4, 2016 at Rams Head on Stage
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here