By the way, Kanye wants to make it known that he didn’t say Kim K was his “Beyonce, ” and for the first time in a long time, he’s talking to the press.
He told Us Weekly: “Come on now, that doesn’t even sound like me.”
Actually, it does. Everything he says is quite unpredictable.
But he claims that’s nothing he would say, or a thought he couldn’t conceive because he can’t possibly compare his budding relationship between him and Kim to that of his long lasting love of both Jay and Bey.
“Of course there are a lot of media inaccuracies surrounding this past couple of weeks, especially the ‘She’s my Beyoncé’ quote,” West, 34, told the magazine. “I would never compare anyone to my friend’s wife.”
The fake Beyonce quotation even made it to “Saturday Night Live” over the weekend.
“If I don’t say something in a rap or on Twitter, it’s not true,” he said.
We’ll assume that doesn’t apply to what he just said.
- Jordan Flaherty Explores Racial and Economic Justice Issues in New Documentary Series
- THE (07-02-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- See the Highly Anticipated WGN Thriller 'Underground' at the 2015 Essence Festival with Jurnee Smollett and Show's Other Stars
- OWN's 'The Haves and the Have Nots' Set Ratings Records
- Why Aren't Our Black Celebrities Supporting Black Theatre ... Financially?
- Bobby Shmurda's Girlfriend Busted Smuggling Shank Into Rikers
- B.Scott Accompanies Laverne Cox to BET Awards
- Nick Cannon Weighs in on Mariah Carey and her New Man
- Jason Derulo Misjudged Potential of New Song ‘Want to Want Me’
- Watch Beyonce Frolic in Rainbow Gear to Celebrate Marriage Equality
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here