By the way, Kanye wants to make it known that he didn’t say Kim K was his “Beyonce, ” and for the first time in a long time, he’s talking to the press.
He told Us Weekly: “Come on now, that doesn’t even sound like me.”
Actually, it does. Everything he says is quite unpredictable.
But he claims that’s nothing he would say, or a thought he couldn’t conceive because he can’t possibly compare his budding relationship between him and Kim to that of his long lasting love of both Jay and Bey.
“Of course there are a lot of media inaccuracies surrounding this past couple of weeks, especially the ‘She’s my Beyoncé’ quote,” West, 34, told the magazine. “I would never compare anyone to my friend’s wife.”
The fake Beyonce quotation even made it to “Saturday Night Live” over the weekend.
“If I don’t say something in a rap or on Twitter, it’s not true,” he said.
We’ll assume that doesn’t apply to what he just said.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Gabby Douglas Hits The Gym For More Than 30 Hours Each Week
- Three White Athletes Charged with Alleged Rape of Black, Disabled Teammate
- Ahmad Rashad Gets Married For Fifth Time
- Mary J. Blige Joins Jason Mitchell in Dee Rees Film ‘Mudbound’
- 2 Cops in Freddie Gray Case File Defamation Suit Against Marilyn Mosby
- Report: Whoopi Goldberg Signs $2.5M, 1-Yr Deal With ‘The View’
- Spike Lee’s ESPN Mini Docs ‘Lil’ Joints’ Return on 5/31 (View Titles and Schedule)
- Lifetime to Air Uzo Aduba, Cicely Tyson Film ‘Showing Roots’ on Sat, May 26 (Trailer)
- ‘Empire’ Finishes No 1 in Black Households, Social Media and Other Key Demos
- Therez Fleetwood's 'Men and Intimacy: Real Talk... Real Answers' Reveals Answers to What Men Want
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here