*Kanye West’s G.O.O.D. Music label will release a new single, “Mercy,” on Friday, April 6, according to a tweet from the Clipse rapper Pusha T. He’s currently working on his official debut album for the Def Jam imprint.
“April 6th is GOOD Friday… “MERCY” drops..” he posted on Twitter.
Def Jam has revealed the single artwork, which confirms that West, Pusha T, Big Sean and 2 Chainz will be on the single.
The G.O.O.D. Friday move — which coincides with the Good Friday holiday this week — was originally started by West in 2010 as a means of promoting his “My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy” album. Although that G.O.O.D. Friday campaign became a weekly song reveal, Pusha T did not state whether or not “Mercy” was the beginning of a prolonged series.
In December, Big Sean revealed that a long-in-the-works G.O.O.D. Music album was “almost done,” and would feature West, Kid Cudi, CyHi da Prynce, John Legend, Common, Pusha T and Mr. Hudson, among others. The album does not yet have a release date.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- DMX Makes Sitcom Debut as Love Expert on ‘Fresh Off The Boat’ (WATCH)
- The Orlando Magic Give Thanks This Holiday
- Ava DuVernay Responds to Lionsgate Apology for 'Egypt' White-washing
- Flashback - Kobe Bryant Ponders Life after Basketball: ‘I’ve Got to Find My Passion’
- Serena Williams is Half-Naked in 2016 Pirelli Calendar (Pics)
- Miami Jury Now Holds Fate of 'Facebook Killer' In Their Hands! (Disturbing Photo)
- What Does Future Require In His Concert Dressing Rooms?
- Female Characters in ‘The Wiz Live!’ Rewritten to be More Empowered
- John Hairston's Gospel Internet Radio Station Hits the Airwaves in January
- 'He Used to Call Me Ma’am' - A Look Back at Kobe Bryant
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here