Actually, it was on April Fools’ Day, that GlobalGrind.com’s head man, Russell Simmons played the joke and ‘named’ Keith Olbermann as the new CEO of the website.
Olbermann, who was just fired by Current TV, did not accept the offer, cautioning the acceptance with the fear of having to go vegan.
Global Grind made the announcement on its front page, but followed up with nice reference to April Fools’ Day.
Olbermann tweeted about the announcement on Sunday morning, sharing his vision and that he’ll be including his regular Countdown feature of reading selections by James Thurber could include a remix with Simmons.
Russell Simmons said:
“It gives me great pleasure that Keith will be joining our team and I know that he will make our company better. I think he has has even agreed to go vegan and do yoga with me on a daily basis. Keith is a genius and he will make GlobalGrind bigger than it has ever been.”
But remember, it’s only a joke. And the way Olbermann’s been acting lately, they don’t know how lucky they are that it’s only a joke.
- Bokeem Woodbine Looking Like Shaft in ‘Fargo’ Season 2
- Louisiana Cop Exposed in KKK Photo Still On Force; Refuses to Resign
- Man Found With O.J. Simpson’s Stolen Heisman Trophy Arrested
- Afroman Avoids Jail After Punching a Woman in the Face
- ‘The Voice’ Beef: Gwen Stefani Not Happy With Rihanna’s ‘Advisor’ Role?
- Wendy Williams ‘Disappointed’ in Nicki Minaj Checking Miley Cyrus (Watch)
- Deborah Cox Joins Off-Broadway Play about Transgender Identity
- Farrah Franklin (Destiny's Child) Officially Debuts with Sexy New Single: 'Magic and Makeup'
- Black Family Says They Received Racist Threats During Camping Trip
- Prosecutors to Seek Death Penalty for Charleston Church Shooter
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here