Supposedly the new “Basketball Wives” star spent over $100K on plastic surgery. But she says all those rumors are hogwash.
She tweeted: “if I spent 110,000 on plastic surgery I’d look like Joan Rivers! lmbo!”
Her estranged husband, Charlie Bell is being blamed for starting the tall tale, claiming she spent the thousands in the midst of her complaining about struggling to support their children.
According to court documents, she also bought an $82,000 Corvette, $9,000 worth of luggage and shoes, $12,000 on a motorcycle, in addition to the surgery.
Speaking of which, it’s not exactly clear exactly what type of cosmetic surgeries Bell allegedly had done. She doesn’t have any visibly obvious enhancements and on top of all that, denies the reports about the divorce proceedings.
Kenya responded with, “I haven’t told ANYONE about my divorce. Lies.”
Finally, a judge has yet to rule on Kenya’s request that Chrlie, who’s ballin’ in Europe, provide financial support for her.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (10-13-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- John Legend and Chrissy Teigen Expecting their First Child
- Fearing Flight Risk, DA Wanted Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Autopsy Sealed
- Draya Michele Lands Role Opposite Marques Houston in ‘Will to Love’
- Newlyweds Michael Jai White and Gillian White Spotted in NYC (Snaps!)
- No Reality Show For Amber Rose & Black Chyna; Scarface Honored & Arrested
- Fla. Teens Who Died After Being Hypnotized By Former Principal, Remembered at 'Homecoming' (Watch)
- Twitter Rejects Rita Ora’s Dream ‘Lady Marmalade’ Remake With Iggy Azalea, Miley Cyrus & Charli XCX
- Report: Paris Jackson On Verge of Meltdown; Hasn’t Seen Mom in Over a Year
- Kardashian Friend Malika Haqq Apologizes for DUI Arrest
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here