Supposedly the new “Basketball Wives” star spent over $100K on plastic surgery. But she says all those rumors are hogwash.
She tweeted: “if I spent 110,000 on plastic surgery I’d look like Joan Rivers! lmbo!”
Her estranged husband, Charlie Bell is being blamed for starting the tall tale, claiming she spent the thousands in the midst of her complaining about struggling to support their children.
According to court documents, she also bought an $82,000 Corvette, $9,000 worth of luggage and shoes, $12,000 on a motorcycle, in addition to the surgery.
Speaking of which, it’s not exactly clear exactly what type of cosmetic surgeries Bell allegedly had done. She doesn’t have any visibly obvious enhancements and on top of all that, denies the reports about the divorce proceedings.
Kenya responded with, “I haven’t told ANYONE about my divorce. Lies.”
Finally, a judge has yet to rule on Kenya’s request that Chrlie, who’s ballin’ in Europe, provide financial support for her.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- A Legendary Night in Los Angeles with the Ojays' Eddie Levert
- Prince’s Half-Brother Alfred Says Sibling Trying to Get Him Declared Mentally Incompetent
- Family of Autistic Teen Mocked by 50 Cent Wants $1 Million (Watch)
- Lupita Nyong’o, Danielle Brooks, Cynthia Erivo Lock Down Tony Nominations
- Amber Rose to Host Weekly VH1 Talk Show Produced by Dr. Phil
- Tupac Shakur's Mother Afeni Shakur-Davis Dies at 69
- NFL Vet Dana Stubblefield Charged With Raping Developmentally Disabled Woman
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here