Coincidentally, during the filming for the movie, in his real life comedian Kevin Hart was also going through a divorce. While not so nasty as the one portrayed on screen, Kevin says his was not without drama.
Hart says while in the movie his character hated his soon-to-be ex-wife “Gayle,” but in real life he and his ex are very good friends and have kids together, so for that reason alone they’ve been able to maintain a close relationship. But the process of going through a divorce was similar to what was shown in the film.
Kevin refers to going through a divorce as “a hard angry process.” For the film Hart says he channeled that, took it “and ran with it.”
You can see how Kevin Hart’s on-camera divorce unfolds when “Think Like a Man” hits theaters nationwide on April 20.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- WATCH President Obama Crack on Trump, Bernie and More at WHCD
- Ray and Janay Rice Announce they Are Expecting Baby Number 2
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Drake Says New Album 'Views' Sold 630,000 Copies in One Night!
- Lakers Announce Luke Walton as New Head Coach
- John Wayne's Ultra-Racist Views of African Americans Ran Deep
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here