Coincidentally, during the filming for the movie, in his real life comedian Kevin Hart was also going through a divorce. While not so nasty as the one portrayed on screen, Kevin says his was not without drama.
Hart says while in the movie his character hated his soon-to-be ex-wife “Gayle,” but in real life he and his ex are very good friends and have kids together, so for that reason alone they’ve been able to maintain a close relationship. But the process of going through a divorce was similar to what was shown in the film.
Kevin refers to going through a divorce as “a hard angry process.” For the film Hart says he channeled that, took it “and ran with it.”
You can see how Kevin Hart’s on-camera divorce unfolds when “Think Like a Man” hits theaters nationwide on April 20.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Why Alicia Keys is Not Wearing Makeup These Days
- Chuck D, B-Real, Tom Morello Form New Band 'Prophets of Rage'
- Dez Bryant Salutes Spelling Bee Co-Champ Who Threw His ‘X’ Sign
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder
- Comedian George Wallace: 'The Black But Equal Thing Don't Work for Us' [EUR EXCLUSIVE]
- Race and Cancer Survival: Blacks Less Likely to Survive (Writer Shares Personal Experience)
- Why Millions Would Join a Gorilla’s Lives Matter but Not Black Lives Matter
- Minor League Baseball Team to Honor Prince in Special 'Purple Game, Purple Game'
- Taraji P. Henson Among Honorees at Women in Film’s Crystal + Lucy Awards
- Dwayne Johnson to Play Action Hero Lead in ‘Doc Savage’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here