Coincidentally, during the filming for the movie, in his real life comedian Kevin Hart was also going through a divorce. While not so nasty as the one portrayed on screen, Kevin says his was not without drama.
Hart says while in the movie his character hated his soon-to-be ex-wife “Gayle,” but in real life he and his ex are very good friends and have kids together, so for that reason alone they’ve been able to maintain a close relationship. But the process of going through a divorce was similar to what was shown in the film.
Kevin refers to going through a divorce as “a hard angry process.” For the film Hart says he channeled that, took it “and ran with it.”
You can see how Kevin Hart’s on-camera divorce unfolds when “Think Like a Man” hits theaters nationwide on April 20.
- Street Leading to Sandra Bland's Alma Mater Renamed in Her Honor
- Burger King Proposes to McDonalds ... in the Name of Peace
- Had Your Fill Yet?
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts - Black Stars of the Great White Way (Part I)
- Russell Wilson Says God Has Anointed Him and Ciara
- 'WAGS' Star Autumn Ajirotutu on Why She’s Not a Gold-Digger
- Did Enquirer Pay Nick Gordon $40K to Visit Bobbi Kristina’s Grave?
- George Zimmerman Calls Pres. Obama ‘Ignorant Baboon’ in Twitter Rant Over WDBJ Shootings
- Former NBA Star Darryl Dawkins (Chocolate Thunder) Dies at 58
- Chris Brown Tattoos Huge Bull on Other Side of his Head
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here