Coincidentally, during the filming for the movie, in his real life comedian Kevin Hart was also going through a divorce. While not so nasty as the one portrayed on screen, Kevin says his was not without drama.
Hart says while in the movie his character hated his soon-to-be ex-wife “Gayle,” but in real life he and his ex are very good friends and have kids together, so for that reason alone they’ve been able to maintain a close relationship. But the process of going through a divorce was similar to what was shown in the film.
Kevin refers to going through a divorce as “a hard angry process.” For the film Hart says he channeled that, took it “and ran with it.”
You can see how Kevin Hart’s on-camera divorce unfolds when “Think Like a Man” hits theaters nationwide on April 20.
- Bobbi Kristina’s Brother Comes Down on 'Morbid' Twitter Followers
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Tons of Laughs with Vacation; Stars Ed Helms and Christina Applegate as the Griswolds
- James Arawole Launches Crowdfunding Campaign for Young Adult Novel on Struggles of Black Teens Living with Type-1 Diabetes
- With Iran Deal in Trouble, White House Reaching Out to Liberals for Support
- Atlanta Group MAKO Girls' Prep for Summer Promo Tour
- THE (07-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LAPD on #100days100nights: 'Things Have Calmed Down'
- Tami Roman Reveals Health Issues Causing Pregnancy Woes
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Adds Megachurch Drama Series 'Greenleaf'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here