*Man, comedian Kevin Hart’s ex-wife Torrei is quite the package … of drama.
In court this past Wednesday in Los Angeles she attempted to assault Kevin’s attorney Debra Opri during a hearing for their divorce proceedings, according to RadarOnline.
As we previously reported, Hart filed for divorce from Torrei last year.
The divorce was recently finalized and they were in court for post divorce matters, and yesterday, the judge sanctioned Torrei, causing her to become irate and combative. “At the conclusion of the hearing in which the judge ordered Torrei to pay Debra Opri’s legal fees for a filing motion Torrei was absolutely livid that she had been ordered to pay a portion of Kevin’s legal fees, and she lunged at Debra Opri, who was in the hallway at this point. Several sheriff’s deputies had to restrain Torrei and separated the two. Torrei said that Opri was a ‘b*tch,’ and Opri was shaken up after the incident. Torrei wasn’t arrested,” an eyewitness told RadarOnline.com exclusively.
Kevin’s powerhouse attorney brokered the divorce which gives him joint custody of the former couple’s two children, and our sources tell us he is a devoted dad. “Kevin pays Torrei child support and just wishes that Torrei would get over the bitter feelings she has towards him for the sake of the children,” the insider tells us.
Calls seeking comment to Debra Opri weren’t immediately returned.
Kevin Hart’s newest film, “Think Like A Man,” opens nationwide April 20.
- Sandra Bland’s Family Proceeds with Federal Lawsuit
- Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez Reportedly Heading Toward Divorce?
- Mr. Robinson Debuts Today, August 5
- Call Her 'Chief': Kim Royster Promoted to Highest Position Ever Held by Black Woman in NYPD
- NAACP Sponsors ‘America’s Journey for Justice’
- Black Male International Relations Student Returns From One Year Study in China
- THE (08-05-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LISTEN to Newcomer Babs Savage's New Hit 'La La' - A Unique Twist on the Delfonic's Classic
- #AaliyahForMAC: Aaliyah Fans Start Petition for MAC Line
- Naomi Campbell Convicted of Assault By Italian Court
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here