*Man, comedian Kevin Hart’s ex-wife Torrei is quite the package … of drama.
In court this past Wednesday in Los Angeles she attempted to assault Kevin’s attorney Debra Opri during a hearing for their divorce proceedings, according to RadarOnline.
As we previously reported, Hart filed for divorce from Torrei last year.
The divorce was recently finalized and they were in court for post divorce matters, and yesterday, the judge sanctioned Torrei, causing her to become irate and combative. “At the conclusion of the hearing in which the judge ordered Torrei to pay Debra Opri’s legal fees for a filing motion Torrei was absolutely livid that she had been ordered to pay a portion of Kevin’s legal fees, and she lunged at Debra Opri, who was in the hallway at this point. Several sheriff’s deputies had to restrain Torrei and separated the two. Torrei said that Opri was a ‘b*tch,’ and Opri was shaken up after the incident. Torrei wasn’t arrested,” an eyewitness told RadarOnline.com exclusively.
Kevin’s powerhouse attorney brokered the divorce which gives him joint custody of the former couple’s two children, and our sources tell us he is a devoted dad. “Kevin pays Torrei child support and just wishes that Torrei would get over the bitter feelings she has towards him for the sake of the children,” the insider tells us.
Calls seeking comment to Debra Opri weren’t immediately returned.
Kevin Hart’s newest film, “Think Like A Man,” opens nationwide April 20.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Rapper Troy Ave Pleads Not Guilty in T.I. Concert Shooting
- Jack Hanna Agrees '1,000 Percent' with Killing of Gorilla Harambe (Watch)
- Prince Sets Billboard 200 Record More Than a Month After Death
- Damon Dash’s Son "Boogie" Arrested for DUI
- The Socialist's Journal/ The Prodigy: Esther Okade Taking College Courses at 11?!
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): PRINCE IN CINEMA - Remembered by the AAFCA
- Parents of 4-Yr-Old who Fell in Gorilla Enclosure Catching Hell on Social Media
- Newlywed Needs: Best Investment Purchases for the Recently Wed
- Rinkins Report: Financial Expert Shares Insights He Used to Overcome $250k Debt on Reality Series
- THE (05-31-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here