*Although E! just re-upped with the Kardashian clan for $40 million, the network has decided to end one of the familiy’s numerous reality shows.
TMZ is reporting that “Khloe and Lamar,” starring Khloe Kardashian and her husband Lamar Odom, will not return for a third season.
The couple decided to pull the plug so Odom can refocus on his NBA career, sources tell the site. After posting career-low numbers following his trade to the Dallas Mavericks from the Los Angeles Lakers in December, Odom was placed on the inactive list earlier this month for the remainder of the season; the Mavericks will likely try to trade him by June 29.
Season 2 of “Khloe and Lamar,” currently airing, has focused on the trade and the couple adjusting to life in Dallas. According to TMZ, Odom wants to concentrate on getting his game back and believes he should only have one project on his plate.
The couple is expected to continue to make appearances on “Keeping Up with the Kardashians.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Rapper Lil Boosie Says He Has Kidney Cancer
- Kim Zolciak Emotional in ‘DWTS’ Return Following Stroke
- Tracy Morgan Says God Spoke to Him After Crash: ‘I Went to the Other Side’
- Mariah Carey Celebrates Christmas, Talks Motherhood/Co-Parenting with Steve Harvey
- Ex Cowboys RB Joseph Randle Arrested at Kansas Casino
- Vain or Not? Diddy Stays Youthful With Wrinkle-Free Method (Watch)
- ‘Creed’s Ryan Coogler and Tessa Thompson Reveal Their Favorite ‘Rocky’ Film
- Court Denies Sherri Shepherd’s Appeal to Stop Child Support Payments
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here