*In what smacks of an orchestrated event, Kim Kardashian was spotted leaving the NY apartment of Kanye West less than 24 hours after his new track “Theraflu” confirmed that he and the reality star have been more than just friends.
According to the tabloids, she was photographed sporting the same outfit she was wearing the night before when she and West reportedly went to the movies together.
According to TMZ , the relationship is “just starting,” although the two have been linked previously. During her visit to “RapFix Live,” West’s ex-girlfriend Amber Rose told Sway Calloway that West and Kardashian “were both cheating on me and [Kim’s ex] Reggie [Bush] with each other.”
West kicked off this most recent Kim K. relationship reveal yesterday when he dropped his new track with DJ Khaled, “Theraflu.” In one verse, he finally addresses the long-rumored relationship with Kardashian, rapping, “And I’ll admit, I fell in love with Kim/ ‘Round the same time she had fell in love wit’ him/ Well, that’s cool, baby girl, do ya thing/ Lucky I ain’t have Jay drop him from the team.”
Last night, paps caught the pair leaving a screening of “The Hunger Games.” Kim is shown wearing a feathered jacket, gray tank top, leather pants, black heels and sunglasses … which, minus the jacket, is the same ensemble she was rocking this morning when she was spotted leaving West’s NYC apartment.
Eyewitnesses said she left the building flanked by Kanye’s bodyguards and climbed into his Mercedes (seen below), which took her back to her hotel.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here