*Now that Kim Kardashian is dating Kanye West, her mother Kris Jenner is hoping that it will somehow lead to Beyonce Knowles making an appearance “Keeping up With the Kardashians.”
Her rationale? Cameras would follow Kim and Kanye at some function where his “Watch the Throne” partner Jay-Z would be with his wife Beyonce.
A source told Hollywoodlife.com: ”One of the main reasons she so approves of Kim and Kanye’s romance is the fact that Kanye has tons of celebrity friends. Kris has her ways and it wouldn’t surprise me if the cameras captured Kim and Kanye on a double date with Beyonce and Jay-Z.”
She is believed to be even speaking to Kanye to convince him to ask his celebrity friends to take part.
The source added: ”Kris is doing her best to convince Kanye to arrange the double date. Believe me, it’s hard to say no to Kris!”
Earlier this week it was reported the Kardashian family had signed a new three-season, $40 million deal with E!. The seventh season of the show is due to begin on May 20.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Lionel Richie Trying to Get Oscar Attention for 'Tuskegee Airmen' Doc (Trailer)
- 50 Cent Files $75M Lawsuit Against Law Firm for Poor Representation
- Valentino’s African-Inspired Runway Show Has No African Models; Twitter Gives Side-Eye
- Man Fired After Online Racist Jokes Erupt from Selfie (with 'Slave')
- Judge Won’t Dismiss Molestation Lawsuit Against Bill Cosby; Yale Won't Rescind his Honorary Degree
- Nicki Minaj Calls Out Miley Cyrus on her Cultural Appropriation Insensitivity: 'You Have Some Big Balls'
- Victor Cruz’s Fiancée Sends Group Text to All of His Mistresses: Report
- Ben Carson Judges Ore. Shooting Victims: ‘I Wouldn’t Just Stand There and Let Him Shoot Me’
- After 3 Years, Stevie Wonder’s Divorce from Kai Millard Finalized
- Rosie O’Donnell’s Daughter: Mom Left ‘The View’ Over Rift with Whoopi
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here