*Now that Kim Kardashian is dating Kanye West, her mother Kris Jenner is hoping that it will somehow lead to Beyonce Knowles making an appearance “Keeping up With the Kardashians.”
Her rationale? Cameras would follow Kim and Kanye at some function where his “Watch the Throne” partner Jay-Z would be with his wife Beyonce.
A source told Hollywoodlife.com: ”One of the main reasons she so approves of Kim and Kanye’s romance is the fact that Kanye has tons of celebrity friends. Kris has her ways and it wouldn’t surprise me if the cameras captured Kim and Kanye on a double date with Beyonce and Jay-Z.”
She is believed to be even speaking to Kanye to convince him to ask his celebrity friends to take part.
The source added: ”Kris is doing her best to convince Kanye to arrange the double date. Believe me, it’s hard to say no to Kris!”
Earlier this week it was reported the Kardashian family had signed a new three-season, $40 million deal with E!. The seventh season of the show is due to begin on May 20.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Bombshell Report: Bill Cosby Admitted to Sex with Teens!
- Floyd Mayweather Hired Drake, Future For Daughter’s Sweet Sixteen
- Donald Trump Lists Oakland as 'Most Dangerous City in the World'
- Prince’s Heirs to Release ‘Hours and Hours’ of Vault Music
- Jada Pinkett Smith on ‘Gotham’ Return; Living in All-DC Comics Household
- T.I. Backs Chris Brown's Rip of Baby Mama Over Daughter’s IG Pic (Watch)
- Student With Cerebral Palsy Shocks Graduation by Walking for 1st Time (Watch)
- Snoop Dogg Joins Lalah Hathaway to Perform 'Ghetto Boy' Today on 'The Real' (WATCH)
- Whoopi Goldberg’s Transgender Model Series ‘Strut’ Lands at Oxygen
- DJ Ruckus Addresses Tyson Beckford Brawl Over Shanina Shaik (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here