*Now that Kim Kardashian is dating Kanye West, her mother Kris Jenner is hoping that it will somehow lead to Beyonce Knowles making an appearance “Keeping up With the Kardashians.”
Her rationale? Cameras would follow Kim and Kanye at some function where his “Watch the Throne” partner Jay-Z would be with his wife Beyonce.
A source told Hollywoodlife.com: ”One of the main reasons she so approves of Kim and Kanye’s romance is the fact that Kanye has tons of celebrity friends. Kris has her ways and it wouldn’t surprise me if the cameras captured Kim and Kanye on a double date with Beyonce and Jay-Z.”
She is believed to be even speaking to Kanye to convince him to ask his celebrity friends to take part.
The source added: ”Kris is doing her best to convince Kanye to arrange the double date. Believe me, it’s hard to say no to Kris!”
Earlier this week it was reported the Kardashian family had signed a new three-season, $40 million deal with E!. The seventh season of the show is due to begin on May 20.
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here