*Now that Kim Kardashian is dating Kanye West, her mother Kris Jenner is hoping that it will somehow lead to Beyonce Knowles making an appearance “Keeping up With the Kardashians.”
Her rationale? Cameras would follow Kim and Kanye at some function where his “Watch the Throne” partner Jay-Z would be with his wife Beyonce.
A source told Hollywoodlife.com: ”One of the main reasons she so approves of Kim and Kanye’s romance is the fact that Kanye has tons of celebrity friends. Kris has her ways and it wouldn’t surprise me if the cameras captured Kim and Kanye on a double date with Beyonce and Jay-Z.”
She is believed to be even speaking to Kanye to convince him to ask his celebrity friends to take part.
The source added: ”Kris is doing her best to convince Kanye to arrange the double date. Believe me, it’s hard to say no to Kris!”
Earlier this week it was reported the Kardashian family had signed a new three-season, $40 million deal with E!. The seventh season of the show is due to begin on May 20.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Poet Pens Stunning Piece About Appropriating Black Slang (WATCH)
- Oprah's Not Worried About Flack From Church Folk
- Prince Entered Treatment Program for Hip Pain & Medication Use
- Kehoe Brothers to Direct R-rated Action-comedy for Tyler Perry
- WATCH President Obama Crack on Trump, Bernie and More at WHCD
- Ray and Janay Rice Announce they Are Expecting Baby Number 2
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here