*Now that Kim Kardashian is dating Kanye West, her mother Kris Jenner is hoping that it will somehow lead to Beyonce Knowles making an appearance “Keeping up With the Kardashians.”
Her rationale? Cameras would follow Kim and Kanye at some function where his “Watch the Throne” partner Jay-Z would be with his wife Beyonce.
A source told Hollywoodlife.com: ”One of the main reasons she so approves of Kim and Kanye’s romance is the fact that Kanye has tons of celebrity friends. Kris has her ways and it wouldn’t surprise me if the cameras captured Kim and Kanye on a double date with Beyonce and Jay-Z.”
She is believed to be even speaking to Kanye to convince him to ask his celebrity friends to take part.
The source added: ”Kris is doing her best to convince Kanye to arrange the double date. Believe me, it’s hard to say no to Kris!”
Earlier this week it was reported the Kardashian family had signed a new three-season, $40 million deal with E!. The seventh season of the show is due to begin on May 20.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Music Exec Salutes Billy Paul & Luther Vandross
- Before Muhammad Ali's Death, Son Says 'Evil Stepmom' Kept Him Prisoner
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young Because He Impregnated His Ex
- Deion Sanders Hit With $1M Lawsuit Over Assault at Son's School
- Apollo Nida Breaking Jailhouse Rules Because ... He's Famous
- Homeless Woman and Millionaire Brought Together by a (Wait for it) Dog
- Wiz Khalifa Sued for $2 Million by Former Label
- TV Host Tomi Lahren Rips Jesse Williams, BET for ‘Race Baiting’ & 'Perpetuating War on Cops' (Watch)
- CNN’s Marc Lamont Hill to Host Late-Night Talk Show for VH1
- Essence Festival to Honor Prince With NOLA-Themed Tribute Closing Night
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here