*Lil Wayne has settled a $20 million lawsuit filed against him by a producer over the Grammy-winning track “Lollipop” and other songs, reports TMZ.
Producer Darius Harrison, aka Deezle, sued the rapper over the album “Tha Carter III,” claiming he produced several songs on the record, including “Lollipop,” but was never paid for his work.
According to Darius, the album grossed over $70 million, but he wanted $20 million to call it even.
Wayne initially declined the offer, claiming Darius had no grounds to sue. But the two parties recently reached a confidential agreement, and the case has since been dismissed.
- THE (07-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LAPD on #100days100nights: 'Things Have Calmed Down'
- Tami Roman Reveals Health Issues Causing Pregnancy Woes
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Adds Megachurch Drama Series 'Greenleaf'
- Russell Simmons Signs New First-Look Deal with HBO, Sets Def Comedy Jam Anniversary Special
- Rinkins Report: Author Offers Recipe for Leadership Success
- Raynetta Turner: Mother of Eight is Latest Victim in String of Black Female Jail Cell Deaths
- HBO to Air Documentary About Jordan Davis, Teen Killed Over Loud Music
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here