*Lil Wayne has settled a $20 million lawsuit filed against him by a producer over the Grammy-winning track “Lollipop” and other songs, reports TMZ.
Producer Darius Harrison, aka Deezle, sued the rapper over the album “Tha Carter III,” claiming he produced several songs on the record, including “Lollipop,” but was never paid for his work.
According to Darius, the album grossed over $70 million, but he wanted $20 million to call it even.
Wayne initially declined the offer, claiming Darius had no grounds to sue. But the two parties recently reached a confidential agreement, and the case has since been dismissed.
- MTV Presents 'White People' Documentary
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Tia Mowry and Pooch Hall Return for 'The Game' Finale
- Problem? Teen Vogue Uses Fair Models for African Braids Feature
- Bobby Seale, Black Panther Professor, Gives History Lesson to D'Angelo (Watch)
- Nick Gordon's Defense in Bobbi Kristina Case: Drugs Responsible
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here