*Lil Wayne has settled a $20 million lawsuit filed against him by a producer over the Grammy-winning track “Lollipop” and other songs, reports TMZ.
Producer Darius Harrison, aka Deezle, sued the rapper over the album “Tha Carter III,” claiming he produced several songs on the record, including “Lollipop,” but was never paid for his work.
According to Darius, the album grossed over $70 million, but he wanted $20 million to call it even.
Wayne initially declined the offer, claiming Darius had no grounds to sue. But the two parties recently reached a confidential agreement, and the case has since been dismissed.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Cops Help Toss Chris Brown From Ibiza Rental Trashed With Urine and Vomit
- Alice Walker Writes Poem Inspired by Jesse Williams’ BET Awards Speech
- WATCH: Celebs Talk Summer Anthems at the 2016 BET Awards
- Opinion: Kanye West Not Worth a Billion dollars from Adidas Deal (WATCH)
- Future Talks Album Flop, Ciara's Lawsuit & Russell Wilson
- Woman’s Viral National Anthem Leads to National TV Singing Debut on ‘GMA’ (Watch)
- Mike Tirico Says Goodbye to ESPN after 25 Years (Watch Full Remarks)
- Vic Mensa Suggests Justin Timberlake ‘Support Black People When It’s More Difficult’ (Watch)
- Apple in Talks to Acquire Jay Z’s Streaming Service Tidal
- Ludacris Surprises Wife Eudoxie With New $160,000 Benz (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here