*The King of Branding & Marketing in Hollywood, Oscar Generale, celebrated his 40th birthday party at Liz Taylor’s Estate and he did not disappoint her legacy.
Her house was known for entertaining and once again it came back to life recently for Oscar’s birthday gala. If walls could talk they would have thanked Oscar for having such great guests celebrating with him at his all out mega birthday bash.
Actress Michelle Rodriguez on the turntables spinning, Stacy Francis (“X Factor”) singing happy birthday on the stage, David Silverman on the tuba with his band, Kelly Preston cutting a rug with Oscar on the dance floor or John Travolta laughing late in the evening with Mike Epps. It was quite a night.
The exclusive photos below will show Liz’s house blossoming to the original Character it once knew with celebrities rejoicing in Oscar Generale’s day.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Sheryl Lee Ralph's Diva Foundation & Better Brothers LA Share the Top 6 Reasons for the 2nd Annual Truth Awards
- Judge Tosses Janice Dickinson’s Amended Complaint Against Cosby
- Cam Newton Says 'Show Me a Good Loser and I’ll Show You a Loser'
- EUR Exclusive: Chrisette Michele Talks Wedding, New Single & More (WATCH)
- Beyonce's 'Formation': How Being 'Unapologetically Black' Can Empower Black Women
- Stars Come Out for TV One's New Series 'Here We Go Again' in Atlanta (Pics)
- Overbrook Entertainment (Will Smith's Co.) 'Lacks Diversity' (Watch)
- The Socialist's Journal: The Problem for Democrats
- Ex-NFLer Bill Romanowski Calls Cam Newton ‘Boy’ in Racist Rant, Later Apologizes
- Rudy Giuliani Accuses Beyoncé of Attacking Police with Super Bowl Performance
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here