*The King of Branding & Marketing in Hollywood, Oscar Generale, celebrated his 40th birthday party at Liz Taylor’s Estate and he did not disappoint her legacy.
Her house was known for entertaining and once again it came back to life recently for Oscar’s birthday gala. If walls could talk they would have thanked Oscar for having such great guests celebrating with him at his all out mega birthday bash.
Actress Michelle Rodriguez on the turntables spinning, Stacy Francis (“X Factor”) singing happy birthday on the stage, David Silverman on the tuba with his band, Kelly Preston cutting a rug with Oscar on the dance floor or John Travolta laughing late in the evening with Mike Epps. It was quite a night.
The exclusive photos below will show Liz’s house blossoming to the original Character it once knew with celebrities rejoicing in Oscar Generale’s day.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- THE (05-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here