*The King of Branding & Marketing in Hollywood, Oscar Generale, celebrated his 40th birthday party at Liz Taylor’s Estate and he did not disappoint her legacy.
Her house was known for entertaining and once again it came back to life recently for Oscar’s birthday gala. If walls could talk they would have thanked Oscar for having such great guests celebrating with him at his all out mega birthday bash.
Actress Michelle Rodriguez on the turntables spinning, Stacy Francis (“X Factor”) singing happy birthday on the stage, David Silverman on the tuba with his band, Kelly Preston cutting a rug with Oscar on the dance floor or John Travolta laughing late in the evening with Mike Epps. It was quite a night.
The exclusive photos below will show Liz’s house blossoming to the original Character it once knew with celebrities rejoicing in Oscar Generale’s day.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Joy Reid to Take Over Melissa Harris Perry’s Former MSNBC Timeslots
- EUR on the Red Carpet with Key and Peele's New Funny Flick, 'Keanu' (Watch)
- Larry Wilmore on Hosting Final WHCD Under Obama: ‘I’m Very Nervous’
- Beyonce’s Protégé Duo Chloe x Halle Premiere EP ‘Sugar Symphony’ (Listen)
- Rookie Cop Beats Handcuffed Woman & it's Caught on Camera! (WATCH)
- Prince Death Probe: Authorities Looking for 'Friendly' Docs who Prescribed Pills
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here