*The King of Branding & Marketing in Hollywood, Oscar Generale, celebrated his 40th birthday party at Liz Taylor’s Estate and he did not disappoint her legacy.
Her house was known for entertaining and once again it came back to life recently for Oscar’s birthday gala. If walls could talk they would have thanked Oscar for having such great guests celebrating with him at his all out mega birthday bash.
Actress Michelle Rodriguez on the turntables spinning, Stacy Francis (“X Factor”) singing happy birthday on the stage, David Silverman on the tuba with his band, Kelly Preston cutting a rug with Oscar on the dance floor or John Travolta laughing late in the evening with Mike Epps. It was quite a night.
The exclusive photos below will show Liz’s house blossoming to the original Character it once knew with celebrities rejoicing in Oscar Generale’s day.
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here