*Since we last checked in with LMFAO, group members RedFoo and Sky Blu – the son and grandson of Motown founder Berry Gordy, respectively – took their “party rock” shuffle all the way to the Super Bowl alongside Madonna, and last week made a stop on the results show of “American Idol.”
Next for the duo?
“I tell you what, May 22, Columbus, Ohio is when the “Sorry for Party Rocking Tour” jumps off, RedFoo told us. “We’re gonna take what you saw, times 10 – arenas, crazy energy. Bring your umbrellas because you’re gonna get wet. You’re gonna get champagne-showered on and feel good about it.”
The tour, featuring supporting acts Far East Movement, Eva Simons and Sidney Samson, will also mark the first run of shows for Sky Blu following his back injury.
In December, he suffered a herniated disc while doing the “wiggle” dance from their hit song “Sexy And I Know It.” The rapper was forced to pull out of the group’s live shows in December to undergo rehab treatment.
“Glad to be back with my family,” said the man of few words following the duo’s “Idol” performance last week. Below, RedFoo and Sky Blu explain why they feel the need to apologize for party rocking. [Warning: Their explanation is more confusing than the song title.]
Below, RedFoo tries to teach Papa Gordy how to shuffle.
- 'Slave Trade' Video Game Altered After Social Media Backlash
- Michel'le Back with New Single: 'It's Nothing' (LISTEN)
- ‘Welcome to Death Row’ Shopped as a Sequel to ‘Straight Outta Compton’
- EUR Chats with 'The Perfect Guy' Cast: Lathan, Ealy & Chestnut (WATCH)
- ‘Being Mary Jane’ Season 3 to Feature Loretta Devine and Jill Scott (WATCH)
- Teen About to Start College, Accidentally Kills Himself Taking Selfie (Watch)
- Serena Highlighted with Inspirational Commercial and Mural (WATCH)
- Trump Casino Worker: Blacks Hidden When the Donald Visited
- Fox News' Megyn Kelly Goes in on #BlackLivesMatter Supporter (WATCH)
- People of Note: Jazz at Lincoln Center Opens their 28th Season in the Bronx
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here