That’s right, Tyler Perry’s “Madea’s Witness Protection” stars Eugene Levy (“American Pie”), Romeo Miller, Denise Richards, John Amos and Doris Roberts.
The plot centers on Levy, who is placed in a witness protection program at Madea’s southern home for running a Ponzi scheme in New York City.
Sounds like a recipe for lots of high jinx and comedy.
“Madea’s Witness Protection” hits theaters on June 29.
- Charlene Crowell: SCOTUS Ruling Preserves Key Fair Housing Tool
- THE (07-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- The Pulse of Entertainment: It’s the Beginning of a new era for the 'Terminator' Franchise with 'Terminator Genisys'
- Jason Derulo Channels King of Pop in New 'Cheyenne' Video - WATCH
- Diddy Won't be Prosecuted by DA for UCLA Altercation with Coach
- Karrueche Tran Reveals Her Father is Gay
- The Game Faces Three Years in Prison for Assaulting Cop
- ‘Empire’s’ Trai Byers on the ‘Jekyll and Hyde’ of Andre Lyon
- Ratings Plummet in Return of Halle Berry’s ‘Extant’
- L.A. District Attorney (Jackie Lacey) Silent on Pressing Charges Against CHP Officer in Video Beating
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here