But despite how many may warn you away from entering into one, there are plenty of examples of them working.
But how would they work is what many want to know.
Uptown Magazine has provided us with a few tips on how to make these types of partnerships work.
Fulfill the Physical Needs Regardless
Great sex corrupts absolutely if you’re having it. But if you’re not, this isn’t as big a deal. We all have needs. And of course when people don’t get their physical needs met, they get a little cranky (i.e. Mandingo Syndrome or Testosterone Tantrum Effect). Cop a Bluetooth headset so you can have both hands free when you make that late night call to your boo. It’s wack to be laying there with the phone sliding off your face every time you look at the clock to see how little sleep you’re gonna get before work.
Read more at Uptown Magazine
- LAPD on #100days100nights: 'Things Have Calmed Down'
- Tami Roman Reveals Health Issues Causing Pregnancy Woes
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Adds Megachurch Drama Series 'Greenleaf'
- Russell Simmons Signs New First-Look Deal with HBO, Sets Def Comedy Jam Anniversary Special
- Rinkins Report: Author Offers Recipe for Leadership Success
- Raynetta Turner: Mother of Eight is Latest Victim in String of Black Female Jail Cell Deaths
- HBO to Air Documentary About Jordan Davis, Teen Killed Over Loud Music
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- NBC Reportedly Close to Signing Beyonce for ‘The Wiz Live’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here