But despite how many may warn you away from entering into one, there are plenty of examples of them working.
But how would they work is what many want to know.
Uptown Magazine has provided us with a few tips on how to make these types of partnerships work.
Fulfill the Physical Needs Regardless
Great sex corrupts absolutely if you’re having it. But if you’re not, this isn’t as big a deal. We all have needs. And of course when people don’t get their physical needs met, they get a little cranky (i.e. Mandingo Syndrome or Testosterone Tantrum Effect). Cop a Bluetooth headset so you can have both hands free when you make that late night call to your boo. It’s wack to be laying there with the phone sliding off your face every time you look at the clock to see how little sleep you’re gonna get before work.
Read more at Uptown Magazine
- Louisiana Cop Exposed in KKK Photo Still On Force; Refuses to Resign
- Man Found With O.J. Simpson’s Stolen Heisman Trophy Arrested
- Afroman Avoids Jail After Punching a Woman in the Face
- ‘The Voice’ Beef: Gwen Stefani Not Happy With Rihanna’s ‘Advisor’ Role?
- Wendy Williams ‘Disappointed’ in Nicki Minaj Checking Miley Cyrus (Watch)
- Deborah Cox Joins Off-Broadway Play about Transgender Identity
- Farrah Franklin (Destiny's Child) Officially Debuts with Sexy New Single: 'Magic and Makeup'
- Black Family Says They Received Racist Threats During Camping Trip
- Prosecutors to Seek Death Penalty for Charleston Church Shooter
- Soul of the US Open: Serena Williams Survives Nuisance Nederlander; Venus Takes Step Two Toward Spoiling Sister's Slam Bid
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here