But despite how many may warn you away from entering into one, there are plenty of examples of them working.
But how would they work is what many want to know.
Uptown Magazine has provided us with a few tips on how to make these types of partnerships work.
Fulfill the Physical Needs Regardless
Great sex corrupts absolutely if you’re having it. But if you’re not, this isn’t as big a deal. We all have needs. And of course when people don’t get their physical needs met, they get a little cranky (i.e. Mandingo Syndrome or Testosterone Tantrum Effect). Cop a Bluetooth headset so you can have both hands free when you make that late night call to your boo. It’s wack to be laying there with the phone sliding off your face every time you look at the clock to see how little sleep you’re gonna get before work.
Read more at Uptown Magazine
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): Black Lives Matter Interview with Lucy McBath
- Congresswoman Waters Applauds U.S.-Cuba Agreement to Open Embassies
- A Camping Checklist for the Prepared Parent
- Surprise! Prince Drops New Sexy Song: 'HardRockLover' (LISTEN)
- The Drought and Fireworks!
- Jordan Flaherty Explores Racial and Economic Justice Issues in New Documentary Series
- THE (07-02-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- See the Highly Anticipated WGN Thriller 'Underground' at the 2015 Essence Festival with Jurnee Smollett and Show's Other Stars
- OWN's 'The Haves and the Have Nots' Set Ratings Records
- Why Aren't Our Black Celebrities Supporting Black Theatre ... Financially?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here