Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon have said “I do” … again.
As they said they would, the couple renewed their vows Friday at the Eiffel Tower in Paris, France.
Spokeswoman Cindi Berger said the couple celebrated with an “intimate ceremony after a romantic dinner at the beautiful Jules Verne restaurant” just after midnight local time.
Carey, 42, and Cannon, 31, married in the Bahamas in 2008 after a whirlwind romance that began just months earlier. Carey gave birth to their twins, son and daughter Moroccan and Monroe, last April.
In January, Cannon was hospitalized and later diagnosed with inflammation of the kidneys. He resigned from his New York City radio show in February to help his recovery. Earlier this month, he said he’d document his return to health on his website in a show called “NCredible Health Hustle.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Activist Najee Ali Calling for Boycott of New 'Block Wars' App by The Game
- Disgraced Cop Daniel Hotlzclaw Denies Raping Poor Black Women
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' (EUR Film Review)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here