Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon have said “I do” … again.
As they said they would, the couple renewed their vows Friday at the Eiffel Tower in Paris, France.
Spokeswoman Cindi Berger said the couple celebrated with an “intimate ceremony after a romantic dinner at the beautiful Jules Verne restaurant” just after midnight local time.
Carey, 42, and Cannon, 31, married in the Bahamas in 2008 after a whirlwind romance that began just months earlier. Carey gave birth to their twins, son and daughter Moroccan and Monroe, last April.
In January, Cannon was hospitalized and later diagnosed with inflammation of the kidneys. He resigned from his New York City radio show in February to help his recovery. Earlier this month, he said he’d document his return to health on his website in a show called “NCredible Health Hustle.”
- Piano Man: Tyler Perry Buys Nat King Cole's Steinway for $150k
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here